- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- Remembering Prakash Mehra! The Man Who Gave Bollywood It's First 'Angry Young Man'
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Amitabh, Abhishek & Shweta Bachchan Witness France's Victory [View Pic]
- Amitabh Bachchan Has A Funny Take On His Family Picture & We Couldn't Agree More!
- Uh Oh! Amitabh Bachchan Was Mistaken For Salman Khan In Glasgow & Twitteratis Aren't Very Amused!
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who has always rooted for gender equality, says after his assets will be shared equally between his son Abhishek and daughter Shweta.
Amitabh on Thursday shared a photograph of himself holding a card, which read: "When I die, my assets will be equally shared between my daughter and my son... Gender equality... We are equal."
The 74-year-old thespian captioned the image: "We are equal... And gender equality... The picture says it all."
Amitabh, a United Nations Ambassador for Girl Child, shared the same image on his official blog and wrote: "The office of the public servants that promote various campaigns are keen for this... And so I do it... Though talking about it and exhibiting its plea is hesitating for me".
On the film front, the actor is gearing up for the release of the third installment of the "Sarkar" franchise, where he will reprise the role of Subhash Nagre. The film, directed by Ram Gopal Varma, also stars Jackie Shroff, Yami Gautam, Amit Sadh and Manoj Bajpayee.