TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Amitabh Bachchan has rubbished reports claiming he had a close shave when the rear wheel of a car taking him to the Kolkata airport rolled off.
Bachchan had gone to Kolkata at the invitation of the West Bengal government for the inaugural programme of the 23rd Kolkata International Film Festival on November 10.
The 75-year-old actor took to Twitter to inform his fans that he is well.
"I am informed by concerned well-wishers and media, that I had a close escape from a car accident in Kolkata, that is incorrect. There has been no accident... I am well," Bachchan tweeted yesterday.
According to reports, the superstar was on his way back to the airport on November 11 when the incident occurred. He was accompanied by a senior state minister.
The car was provided by a travel agency. A senior official was quoted as saying that the government had sought an explanation from the agency.
On the work front, Amitabh Bachchan will be next seen in Aamir Khan starrer Thugs Of Hindostan. The film also casts Fatima Sana Shaikh and Katrina Kaif in the key roles.