- Thugs Of Hindostan: Fatima Sana Shaikh's First Look As Warrior Thug Zafira Will Leave You Spellbound
- Exclusive! Sanya Malhotra Is Excited To Watch Thugs Of Hindostan For This Reason
- Thugs Of Hindostan: Amitabh Bachchan's First Look Revealed, Get Ready To Meet Him As 'Khudabaksh'!
- Thugs Of Hindostan Logo Poster: This First Look Of Aamir Khan's Next Is Giving Us 'GoT' Feels!
- Amitabh Bachchan Praises PM Narendra Modi's 'Swachhata Hi Seva' Movement!
- Aamir Khan Starrer Thugs Of Hindostan To Release 6 Motion Posters?
- Here's When Aamir Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Starrer Thugs Of Hindostan Trailer Will Release!
- Kaun Banega Crorepati Trolled Over Question On Alia Bhatt’s Kiss; The Post Goes Viral!
- Shweta Bachchan Will Dedicate This To Her Dad Amitabh Bachchan On His Birthday!
- Aamir Khan's Fanboy Moment: He Forgot His Lines While Shooting With Amitabh Bachchan For TOH
- Amitabh Bachchan Recalls Kaun Banega Crorepati Journey; Says He Had No Money & A Bagful Of Creditors
- Bihar Student Gets Admit Card With Amitabh Bachchan's Picture!
During the release of Amitabh Bachchan's movie Pink, the actor wrote a very emotional letter to his granddaughters Aaradhya and Navya Naveli Nanda.
In a recent interview to Spotboye, Big B revealed why he wrote that letter to them and would he support the girls if they choose to become actresses in the future.
Here's What He Said
Shoojit Sircar (producer of Pink) has two daughters and he felt very strongly that the message that we are sending out in Pink needs to be more vocal.
He Told Me To Write To My Granddaughters
He told me that it will be great if you can write to your daughter and granddaughters and since we are making a film on the issue, it would be a great promotional activity as well.
It's Different When Girls Are Born & Boys Are Born
I thought it worked quite well. We talk within closed doors about how in India or anywhere in the world, it's quite different when a girl is born and when a boy is born.
Therefore, I felt this is something which needs to be spoken about.
Navya Was The First Person To Call Me
I also remember that the first person who called me reading that letter was my granddaughter, who was studying in New York.
She told me 'Nana, I am proud of you. I will become exactly as you want'.
What Amitabh Wants Navya & Aaradhya To Become...
That's their personal choice.
If They Choose Bollywood Like Jaya & Aish...
Sure, why not? I would give them the liberty.
On the work front, Amitabh Bachchan will be seen in Thugs Of Hindostan next.