- Purab Kohli Gets Married To British Girlfriend Lucy Paton In Goa (PICS)
- Kai Po Che Movie Review - Celebrities and Critics rave the film
- Important to be seen in films regularly says Kai Po Che actor Amrita Puri
- Blood Money gets average reviews from film critics
- Blood Money: Movie Review
- Video: Blood Money love-making scenes leaked!
- Mahesh Bhatt chooses Blood Money
- "I do like Akshay Kumar" - Amrita Puri
- Ira Dubey gets full support from Anil Kapoor
- Anil will not take his daughter's starry tantrums
- Aisha received not so favourable review
- Aisha belongs to Sonam Kapoor - Subhash
It's wedding bells for Amrita Puri who starred in Aisha and Kai Po Che as she tied the knot to the love of her life Imrun Sethi in a grand weeding ceremony which took place in Bangkok, Thailand.
Amrita sported a heavily embellished bridal lehenga first and then a bright green coloured saree. Check out the pictures below!
It's wedding bells for Amrita Puri and Imrun Sethi.
The couple tied the knot at a grand wedding ceremony in Bangkok.
The wedding was also held at the beach side. So awesome, right?
Amrita Puri is seen enjoying her Mehendi session.
Bollywood actresses Sandhya Mridul and Eisha Chopra also made it to the wedding.
Actors such as Satyadeep Sharma and Nauheed Cyrusi were also present to bless the couple.
Aisha & Kai Po Che
Amrita Puri has starred in films like Aisha and Kai Po Che.
Sonam Kapoor was the leading lady in the film Aisha.
Aisha along with Amrita Puri, also starred Lisa Haydon.
Kai Po Che
She played the role of Sushant Singh Rajput's sister in Kai Po Che.
Kai Po Che ended up doing well at the box office.
The film was about a small town boy making it into the Indian cricket team.
The flowers look so lovely, right?
It surely was one grand wedding ceremony in Bangkok.
Amrita Puri shared this picture on her Instagram handle.
We guess Amrita will soon throw a lavish party to her friends as well.
Happy Married Life
We wish Amrita Puri and Imrun Sethi a happy married life!
Also View: Superhot Pictures Of Amy Jackson!