- Robo 2.0: Why Is Rajinikanth's Chitti Seen Making The Cuckoo Noise? Details Revealed Here
- Robo2.0: Will The Rajinikanth Starrer Be The First Indian Film To Cross Rs 2000 Crores Worldwide?
- Amy Jackson Raises The Temperature In Her Latest Black & White Shoot! Pictures
- The Climax Of Superstar Rajikinath Starrer Robo 2.0 Revealed! AR Rahman Spills The Beans
- Bikini Alert: Amy Jackson Holidays In Mykonos With Hottie Kimberley Garner!
- Revealed! Complete Details About Amy Jackson's GIRLFRIEND Neelam Gill
- Is Amy Jackson A Lesbian? Her New Picture Has Fans Confused!
- Amy Jackson Takes The DNA Ancestry Test To Learn About Her Roots!
- Women's Day Special! Katrina, Anushka, Alia, Shilpa, Jacqueline & Sonakshi Walk The Talk On Feminism
- OMG! This Actress To Replace Jacqueline Fernandez In Salman Khan's Kick 2?
- Amy Jackson Jumps On A Mystery Man's Arms & Passionately Hugs Him Tight! But, Who Is He?
- Gear Up, Folks! Superstar Rajinikanth's 2.0 Teaser Will Be Released On This Day
Amy Jackson flew to Bangkok from Mumbai for a shoot and the airline misplaced her luggage and upon landing, she was left with nothing except her handbag. Amy, then continued with her shoot and also went shopping at the local Bangkok market and brought herself some new outfits. Two days later she realised that the airline had mistakenly sent her luggage to a completely different city and thankfully, they traced it back and handed it over to her.
She said, "Unfortunately, my luggage got exchanged with another aircraft at the Mumbai airport. I had no choice but to wait for it for two days. However, I shopped for things like clothes and other necessities from the local market in Bangkok. On the brighter side, it was fun exploring the city on my own."
Amy Jackson lost her luggage while on her way to Bangkok from Mumbai.
She was headed to Thailand for a shoot and lost her luggage.
The airline mistakenly sent her luggage to a different city.
Only A Handbag
Amy Jackson was left with nothing but her handbag and all her clothes were in the lost luggage.
Local Bangkok Market
She headed out to the local market in Bangkok and purchased new outfits.
Two days later the airline returned her luggage as it was taken to a different city by mistake.
Good Things Happen
We're glad that this ended well and Amy got to shop at the local market as well.
She did not let the shoot get hampered because of this mishap.
Amy Jackson had a wonderful time shopping at the local Bangkok market.
Once In A Lifetime!
Surely, this is an experience she would never forget.