TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Amy Jackson is having a dream run in the Indian film industry as she got the golden opportunity to star alongside the biggest actors, which a lot of heroines only dream about. Amy grabbed the opportunity with both hands and now has created a unique identity for herself by using her sheer beauty and talent. The actress will next be seen in Shankar's Robo 2.0 and will share screen space with superstar Rajinikanth and Akshay Kumar. When asked how she felt to be a part of a film which has two big stars, Amy said that she's honoured to be a part of the film. She revealed,
"Akshay is a totally different kind of actor. And I take away from every film I do. Obviously Rajinikanth is a living legend and I never thought I'd get a chance to work with somebody of that calibre so soon. More than that I have learnt as a craft with my director or with Rajini sir, I think I have learnt a lot about as an artist because Rajini sir has been in the industry for so many years and its lovely to learn from him."
Also, Amy said that her movies will not stop here and she'll go further to make films with more bigger names. She said, "I am very greedy.. Sanjay Leela Bhansali is on the top of my list. He just creates art, honestly and its just like a picture perfect painting that comes to life when SLB does a film. Imtiaz Ali. I love the content of his movies and how he portrays his actors and actresses. I am very greedy when it comes to actors.. I want to work with Salman, I want to work with Varun, Tiger and there's so many of them because there is so much talent. Everybody is so different so I'd like to work with each one of them."