- Fanne Khan: Rajkummar Rao Receives A Sweet Surprise From Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Anil Kapoor!
- Salman Khan's Race 3 Gave Anil Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez & Daisy Shah Their Own Box Office Record
- When Sridevi's Stardom HURT Anil Kapoor's Male Ego & He Ended Up Committing A BIG MISTAKE!
- Race 3 Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection: This Salman Khan Film Scores Big!
- Drop Everything Else & Check Out These Race 3 Dialogues That You Can Use In Your Daily Life!
- Race 3 Review: Minus Any Sharp Thrills, Salman Khan & Co. Fail To Finish This Race 'Saif'ly!
Anil Kapoor, who has been married to Sunita for over three decades, says he always wanted to give his wife all the luxuries and thats why he took time to marry her. He was quoted as saying,
"The day I signed the contract for my movie 'Meri Jung', the first thing I did was go to my girlfriend's house and ask for her hand in marriage. Thanks to that movie, I have been happily married for the past 32 years."
He further commented, "One of the reasons I took so long to ask my wife to marry me was because I wanted to give her all the luxuries in life. Today, when Dhroon sang the song, I took a trip down the memory lane to the most beautiful day of my life."
Wow! That was a pretty good decision made by Anil Kapoor and the actor is currently in New York city and is all set to attend the IIFA 2017 on July 14 and 15. The rest of the Bollywood fraternity is in New York as well.