- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: Akshay Kumar, Anushka Sharma, Sonam Kapoor Wish Everyone A Happy Festival
- Karan Johar Reveals Major Details About Takht, Says It's Like 'K3G Of The Mughal Era'!
- Karan Johar Announces Takht With Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, Janhvi Kapoor!
- Why Does Anil Kapoor Think His Biopic Will Be A Boring One?
- From 1999 To 2018, Anil Kapoor Opens Up About His Equation With Aishwarya Rai
- Anil Kapoor Calls Indian Idol 10’s Ankush Bharadwaj Kishore Kumar Of This Generation!
Actor Anil Kapoor says he is happy to reunite with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan for Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's Fanney Khan and is looking forward to shoot with her.
Touted to be a musical comedy, the film will reunite Anil and Aishwarya for the third time after their previous ventures Taal and Humara Dil Aap Ke Paas Hai.
"I am very happy I am getting a chance to work with her (Aishwarya) again. I've worked with her in two films, this is our third. I am starting shooting with her in October," Anil told reporters here last night.
He was speaking at Vogue Women of the Year Awards.
Directed by Atul Manjrekar, the film will feature the 60-year-old Mubarakan actor as a singer.
For the film, Anil has shaved his beard and will be seen sporting grey hair.
"I am doing a film without a beard after three and a half years. I am feeling a little weird because in every film I have a beard or a stubble. After a long time, I have this look (only moustache). I hope people like it," Anil said.
The film also stars Rajkummar Rao.