- Fanne Khan: Rajkummar Rao Receives A Sweet Surprise From Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Anil Kapoor!
- Salman Khan's Race 3 Gave Anil Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez & Daisy Shah Their Own Box Office Record
- When Sridevi's Stardom HURT Anil Kapoor's Male Ego & He Ended Up Committing A BIG MISTAKE!
- Race 3 Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection: This Salman Khan Film Scores Big!
- Drop Everything Else & Check Out These Race 3 Dialogues That You Can Use In Your Daily Life!
- Race 3 Review: Minus Any Sharp Thrills, Salman Khan & Co. Fail To Finish This Race 'Saif'ly!
Actor Anil Kapoor says he is happy to reunite with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan for Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's Fanney Khan and is looking forward to shoot with her.
Touted to be a musical comedy, the film will reunite Anil and Aishwarya for the third time after their previous ventures Taal and Humara Dil Aap Ke Paas Hai.
"I am very happy I am getting a chance to work with her (Aishwarya) again. I've worked with her in two films, this is our third. I am starting shooting with her in October," Anil told reporters here last night.
He was speaking at Vogue Women of the Year Awards.
Directed by Atul Manjrekar, the film will feature the 60-year-old Mubarakan actor as a singer.
For the film, Anil has shaved his beard and will be seen sporting grey hair.
"I am doing a film without a beard after three and a half years. I am feeling a little weird because in every film I have a beard or a stubble. After a long time, I have this look (only moustache). I hope people like it," Anil said.
The film also stars Rajkummar Rao.