- 5 Pictures Of Sonam Kapoor Dressed As An Elegant Bride!
- Jackie Shroff On 'Lakhan' Anil's Daughter Sonam Kapoor's Wedding: 'If Ram Won't Go Then Who Would?'
- Anil Kapoor To Dance To THIS Song On Sonam Kapoor’s Sangeet Ceremony!
- The Accidental Prime Minister: Anupam Kher Looks Every Bit Like Ex PM Dr. Manmohan Singh!
- Hollywood Legend Robert De Niro Throws A Surprise Birthday Dinner For Anupam Kher!
- RIP Sridevi! From Katrina Kaif's Heartfelt Post To Jacqueline Fernandez's Musical Tribute
A lot of Bollywood stars have come out in the open to show their support to Dangal girl Zaira Wasim and have lauded her courage as well. Zaira is just sixteen years old and surely the controversy surrounding her isn't justified in any way. Anupam Kher has come out in support of Zaira and the actor took to Twitter by saying,
"Dear @zairawasim! Ur apology letter is sad but full of courage. It exposes d cowardice of people who made u write it. But u r my #RoleModel."
Wow! Now even Anupam Kher says that Zaira is his role model. The best part is even Dangal star Aamir Khan said that Zaira Wasim is a role model to him. The young girl has surely achieved a lot at a very young age!
Also Javed Akhtar took to Twitter and showed his support to Zaira Wasim by saying, "Those who shout AZADI from the roof tops don't give an iota of AZADI to others. Poor Zaira Waseem had to apologies for her success Shame !!"