TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
The nepotism row has opened a can of worms and celebs are coming out in droves either supporting nepotism or giving importance to talent. Also, Anushka Sharma and Imtiaz Ali joined the bandwagon and opened up about the nepotism issue. Both Anushka and Imtiaz revealed that talent can take you places and relying on a surname will not.
Anushka Sharma opened up about nepotism and said, “I entered Bollywood because of my talent and there are outsiders who survive on the basis of their talent here.” Imtiaz Ali quipped, “We three (SRK, Anushka and himself) are outsiders and doesn't have a godfather. I am here just because of my hard work and the love that I received.”
Anushka Sharma opened up about the nepotism issue and said that she’s in the industry only because of talent.
Jab Harry Met Sejal
She’ll next be seen in the film Jab Harry Met Sejal and is paired alongside Shahrukh Khan.
The film is directed by Imtiaz Ali and has garnered a lot of hype already.
Jab Harry Met Sejal also stars Evelyn Sharma and Sayani Gupta in prominent roles.
Nepotism Vs Surname
Imtiaz Ali also opened up about nepotism and gave importance to talent and not surnames.
Nepotism is now a hot topic in the industry and stars are talking about it to the media.
Blowing The Lid
Kangana Ranaut started the nepotism debate at Koffee With Karan show.