- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Puneesh Sharma & Bandgi Kalra Copy Virat Kohli & Anuksha Sharma; Trolls Call Them COPYCATS!
- Women's Day Special! Katrina, Anushka, Alia, Shilpa, Jacqueline & Sonakshi Walk The Talk On Feminism
- Varun Dhawan Cycled 10 Hours With Anushka Sharma In Pillion For Sui Dhaga! Read Details
- A TWIST! Not Shahrukh Khan But This Actor To Romance Katrina Kaif In Aanand L Rai's Zero?
- Pari Saturday (2nd Day) Box Office Collection! Anushka Sharma's Film Picks Up Business
- Pari First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection! This Anushka Sharma Starrer Gets A Decent Start
- Pari Movie Review: Live Audience Update
- Pari Review: To Anushka Sharma, 'We Love You Too' For Giving Us Some Genuine Chills & Thrills!
- Pari Screamer 7! Beware Of The Devil In This Anushka Sharma Starrer
- SEE PICS! Anushka Sharma Looks Unrecognizable In Her New Avatar For Sui Dhaaga
- RIP Sridevi! KriArj Entertainment Cancels The Screening Of Anushka Sharma’s Pari
- BEST OF 2017! Which Of These Promising Fresh Faces Charmed You The Most?
Anushka Sharma is on a professional high after delivering back to back hits in the form of Sultan and Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. Not just that, she also owns a production house which is known for delivering content-driven films. However, the actress says that this is because her decisions are not influenced by what others think.
While talking to Mumbai Mirror, here's what she had to say...
Anushka Has Always Followed Her Instincts
Anushka says that she has always followed her instincts and done what she felt was right for her. She was quoted saying, "When you don't come from industry, the negative is that you get lost and you take time to get used to it (film industry) but the positive is you have no pre-conceived notions and you can go anywhere."
'I Decided To Be A Producer At The Age Of 25 And Everyone Thought I Was Crazy'
The actress spoke about how people thought she was crazy when she decided to venture into production. She said, "When I decided to be a producer at the age of 25 and everyone thought I was crazy. They thought when my acting career is going good why am I getting into production. As usually actresses become producers when they don't have anything to do (in acting) which I felt was bizarre and stupid."
'I Don't Do Things To Break Stereotypes But I Just Follow What My Heart Says'
Anushka says she does not pay much heed to what other people say and rather believes in taking her own decisions. She was quoted saying, "I don't do things to break stereotypes but I just follow what my heart says. I don't get scared easily. If I want to do something and I feel it is correct I will do it. I don't think what others will say or think about my decision."
I Did Not Know How To React When People Started Recognising Me
Further the actress despite of tasted immense success in Bollywood, says "the only time I felt good was when I bought my house." She added, "I felt very accomplished. Of course, people notice you and all of that but I felt very awkward about it when that happened. I did not know how to react when people started recognising me. I was like what am I suppose to do? How am I suppose to behave? If you always wanted to be an actor you visualise people coming to you and taking autographs. But when you did not want to be an actor you get worried what am I suppose to do."
On the work front, Anushka is now gearing up for the release of Phillauri.