- Anushka Sharma: You Don't Do Any Better Acting If You Apply Or Don't Apply Make Up
- Sui Dhaaga First Poster: Varun Dhawan & Anushka Sharma's Desi Avatar Is Winning Over Our Hearts!
- Anushka Sharma Trolled For Being With Virat Kohli In The Team India Picture!
- Sui Dhaaga: Logo Of Varun Dhawan & Anushka Sharma's Film Made In 15 Different Art Forms!
- Sui Dhaaga: Varun Dhawan & Anushka Sharma Have Eyes Only For Each Other In This New Still!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Anushka Sharma Gets A Talking Statue At Madame Tussauds, Is The First Indian To Get The Honour!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma Were A Part Of MS Dhoni's Birthday Bash & The Pics Are VIRAL!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sanju First Review Out! Ranbir Kapoor Leaves You Speechless With His Award-Winning Performance
- Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli Land In Legal Trouble, Man Who Threw Garbage Sends Them A Legal Notice
Anushka Sharma is one of the most successful actresses of Bollywood today. The leggy lass, who is also a producer, was recently asked if she is interested in directing movies too.
To which Anushka told a leading daily, ''I have never planned things. And I guess that has worked for me so far. That's just who I am as a person.''
There Is No Guarantee
‘'By telling you I am not going to do it, there's no guarantee that I am 100 percent not going to do it. But I'm not actively thinking about the direction yet, at the moment.''
How She Gets Into Different Characters
‘'I have no time for anything futile. I constantly want to keep getting better. I focus on only what needs to be done. It may get difficult; but atleast I am not doing any faltu ka cheez. I'm focussing on what I really have to.''
‘'You feel sad that people can be so rude and mean. I'm not just talking about the things that they've said to me, but generally the kind of things they've managed to say to other people also.''
''It makes me sad. I care about the world that we live in and the environment we're going to bring our kids into, and the world it is becoming.''
''I feel sad that for no rhyme or reason, people pull someone down, and say something without knowing a thing about their lives, and their struggles. I think about people who are being nasty, and think about how sad their lives must be.''
She further added, ''Personally, I am a 'live and let live' kind of person. I'm quite chilled out and don't take it to my heart.''