- Zero: Katrina Kaif Posts A Picture With 'Birthday Boy' Abhay Deol & It's SUPER CUTE!
- Puneesh Sharma & Bandgi Kalra Copy Virat Kohli & Anuksha Sharma; Trolls Call Them COPYCATS!
- Women's Day Special! Katrina, Anushka, Alia, Shilpa, Jacqueline & Sonakshi Walk The Talk On Feminism
- Varun Dhawan Cycled 10 Hours With Anushka Sharma In Pillion For Sui Dhaga! Read Details
- A TWIST! Not Shahrukh Khan But This Actor To Romance Katrina Kaif In Aanand L Rai's Zero?
- Pari Saturday (2nd Day) Box Office Collection! Anushka Sharma's Film Picks Up Business
- BEST OF 2017! Which Of These Promising Fresh Faces Charmed You The Most?
Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma has brought on board a digital storage partner for her forthcoming production venture Phillauri to ensure the film's content is "safe".
Her banner Clean Slate Films has joined hands with storage solution providers Western Digital.
Also Read: SCANDALOUS! Akshay Kumar USED Me, TWO-TIMED Me & Conveniently DROPPED Me: Shilpa Shetty
"If you look at the content happening in media and entertainment industry, it's phenomenal. Hence, it is very important that we provide right source of solutions and products which allows this industry to store their content safely," Khalid Wani, Managing Director India Sales, Western Digital Corporation, told IANS.
"India is a critical region for us in global scale and it is very important to associate with production ventures like Clean Slate Films, Fox Star Studios and make sure that our products enable them to help secure their content. This is the fundamental idea behind the whole collaboration," Wani added.
Phillauri is Clean Slate Films' second production venture after "NH10". Directed by Anshai Lal, the film also stars Diljit Dosanjh and Suraj Sharma.