- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Anushka Sharma Gets A Talking Statue At Madame Tussauds, Is The First Indian To Get The Honour!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma Were A Part Of MS Dhoni's Birthday Bash & The Pics Are VIRAL!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sanju First Review Out! Ranbir Kapoor Leaves You Speechless With His Award-Winning Performance
Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma has brought on board a digital storage partner for her forthcoming production venture Phillauri to ensure the film's content is "safe".
Her banner Clean Slate Films has joined hands with storage solution providers Western Digital.
Also Read: SCANDALOUS! Akshay Kumar USED Me, TWO-TIMED Me & Conveniently DROPPED Me: Shilpa Shetty
"If you look at the content happening in media and entertainment industry, it's phenomenal. Hence, it is very important that we provide right source of solutions and products which allows this industry to store their content safely," Khalid Wani, Managing Director India Sales, Western Digital Corporation, told IANS.
"India is a critical region for us in global scale and it is very important to associate with production ventures like Clean Slate Films, Fox Star Studios and make sure that our products enable them to help secure their content. This is the fundamental idea behind the whole collaboration," Wani added.
Phillauri is Clean Slate Films' second production venture after "NH10". Directed by Anshai Lal, the film also stars Diljit Dosanjh and Suraj Sharma.