TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Bollywood actor Anushka Sharma and cricketer Virat Kohli, who tied the knot on December 11 in a private ceremony in Italy are hosting their second wedding reception in Mumbai today (26th Dec.)
The reception is held at The St Regis in Lower Parel, Mumbai. The couple arrived recently at the venue and they look spectacular together. No doubt their match is made in heaven. Check out the pictures below.
The Grand Party
As per a leading daily, the spacious Astor Ballroom in the hotel, with a seating capacity of 300 guests, is the venue of the reception.
The Royal Couple
Virat and Anushka have again chosen Sabyasachi Mukherjee for their ensembles. He designed all the dresses for the wedding, engagement and Delhi function.
The Guest List
The who's who of Bollywood and Cricketers like Sachin Tendulkar, Zaheer Khan, Virendra Sehwag among others will attend the wedding reception.
For The Uninitiated...
Virat and Anushka got married in a private ceremony in Italy. They held a reception in Delhi on December 21 for close friends and family members.
Their Future Plans
The newlywed couple will soon travel to South Africa where Virat will start prepping for the upcoming series and Anushka will spend New Year's Eve with him.
After Celebrating The New Year Together
Anushka Sharma will return back in January to begin the next schedule of Aanand L Rai's film with Shahrukh Khan in Mumbai.
On a related note, Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli issued a joint statement after the wedding, "Today we have promised each other to be bound in love forever. We are truly blessed to share this wonderful news with you. This beautiful day will be made more special with the love and support of our family of fans and well-wishers. Thank you for being such an important part of our journey."