- KBC 10: Anushka Sharma Blushes As Amitabh Bachchan Teases Her About Virat Kohli's Flying Kisses!
- Sui Dhaaga Challenge: Shahrukh Khan Is The Winner, But There's A Hilarious Twist!
- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Varun Dhawan And Anushka Sharma Signed As Ambassadors Of Skill India Campaign
- Koffee With Karan Season 6 Promo Out! First Episode To Air On October 21, 2018
- After Sui Dhaaga, Rajinikanth's 2.0 Becomes A Favourite Meme Target! View Funny Memes Here
- Dance Deewane Grand Finale: Kolkata Boy Aalok Shaw Bags The Trophy!
- Anushka Sharma On Work-life Balance After Marriage: Our Priorities Are Very Clear In Life
- Anushka Sharma: The Sui Dhaaga Memes Are Hilarious & I Take It As A Compliment!
- The Nun Gets A Royal Taste Of Bollywood Memes! Check It Out!
- Indian Idol 10: Varun Dhawan Compares Salman Ali To Salman Khan; Calls The Contestant A Real Hero!
- Anushka Sharma Continues To Promote Sui Dhaaga Despite Suffering From Bulging Disc
Anushka Sharma tied the knot with the love of her life Virat Kohli in Tuscany, Italy on December 11, 2017 and the whole wedding looked nothing less than a dream. Anushka didn't forget to thank her wedding planners the 'Shaadi Squad' and took to Twitter praising them as,
"The people responsible for making the most memorable occasion of our lives peaceful and beyond beautiful - our lovely wedding planners @ShaadiSquad."
Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli took to Twitter and thanked their wedding planners Shaadi Squad for making their wedding look like a dream.
The Shaadi Squad have organised tons of weddings and their social media handle showcases all their clients.
The wedding took place at a 5-star-facility in Italy and had high security all around.
It's every couple's dream to have a wedding this beautiful and Anushka and Virat just experienced it!
Taken By Storm
The pictures of Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma's wedding are all over the Internet since four days.
They look so lovey and adorable as a couple, right? Wishing them a happy married life!