- KBC 10: Anushka Sharma Blushes As Amitabh Bachchan Teases Her About Virat Kohli's Flying Kisses!
- Sui Dhaaga Challenge: Shahrukh Khan Is The Winner, But There's A Hilarious Twist!
- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Varun Dhawan And Anushka Sharma Signed As Ambassadors Of Skill India Campaign
- Koffee With Karan Season 6 Promo Out! First Episode To Air On October 21, 2018
- After Sui Dhaaga, Rajinikanth's 2.0 Becomes A Favourite Meme Target! View Funny Memes Here
- Dance Deewane Grand Finale: Kolkata Boy Aalok Shaw Bags The Trophy!
- Anushka Sharma On Work-life Balance After Marriage: Our Priorities Are Very Clear In Life
- Anushka Sharma: The Sui Dhaaga Memes Are Hilarious & I Take It As A Compliment!
- The Nun Gets A Royal Taste Of Bollywood Memes! Check It Out!
- Indian Idol 10: Varun Dhawan Compares Salman Ali To Salman Khan; Calls The Contestant A Real Hero!
- Anushka Sharma Continues To Promote Sui Dhaaga Despite Suffering From Bulging Disc
Also, their wedding boasted of high security and not everyone were allowed inside the plush countryside due to massively security beef up
The wedding was held at the countryside resort in Tuscany, Italy and not everyone were allowed to enter the countryside and was vacant for miles, only allowing the guests to attend the wedding.
Security Beefed Up
Security was beefed up at the level of top political leaders and only near and dear ones were allowed at the venue. Not even a single person was allowed to even enter the countryside.
No Sharing Of Pictures
The guests were also asked to not share any pictures on their social media handle and they paid heed to the couple and their family's request.
Happy Married Life
The guests were also requested not to share their 'location' anywhere on the Internet and were asked not to go 'Live' on any of their social media platforms. It was all high secret.