TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
Also, their wedding boasted of high security and not everyone were allowed inside the plush countryside due to massively security beef up
The wedding was held at the countryside resort in Tuscany, Italy and not everyone were allowed to enter the countryside and was vacant for miles, only allowing the guests to attend the wedding.
Security Beefed Up
Security was beefed up at the level of top political leaders and only near and dear ones were allowed at the venue. Not even a single person was allowed to even enter the countryside.
No Sharing Of Pictures
The guests were also asked to not share any pictures on their social media handle and they paid heed to the couple and their family's request.
Happy Married Life
The guests were also requested not to share their 'location' anywhere on the Internet and were asked not to go 'Live' on any of their social media platforms. It was all high secret.