- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Is Ranbir Kapoor Upset? Alia Bhatt DITCHED Neetu Kapoor's Birthday Because Mahesh Bhatt Told Her To
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- Mahesh Bhatt BREAKS SILENCE On Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Says, 'Relationships Have Seasons'
- Ranbir Kapoor Goes 'Khullam Khulla Pyaar Karenge' Way; SNAPPED Spending Time At Alia Bhatt's House!
- Ranbir Kapoor Will Never Be Single; He Blames This Reason For Falling In Love Over & Over Again!
- Do People Really Deserve Something? Here's Alia Bhatt's Take On The Subject!
- Rishi Kapoor Wants Ranbir Kapoor To Marry His Boyfriend Ayan Mukerji & Not Girlfriend Alia Bhatt?
- Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt & Her Ex Beau Sidharth Malhotra Under A Roof; This Is What Happened Next!
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
- Akash Ambani's Engagement: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Rani Mukerji, Ranbir-Alia & Others Spotted [PICS]
While a hero's career has a never ending spree in Bollywood despite getting old and romancing actresses half his age, a heroine's career is short-lived and after a span of time, either after marriage or having a child, her career comes to a screeching halt and getting signed for movies becomes impossible. However, Alia Bhatt revealed that times are changing and an actress' career is here to stay! She said,
"I do feel that the trend is changing. Eventually it all depends on our writers. If the writers are writing films for actresses who are older, after marriage, fifty-sixty-seventy-forty, doesn't matter, I feel it all depends on the parts written for them. I am somebody who is very passionate about acting, so I don't mind playing any character if it has an impact on storytelling. So, hopefully I will be acting till I turn 90. And I hope I will be saying bye to the world from a film set."
Alia Bhatt says times have changed and actresses wil end up having a long career in Bollywood just like the male actors.
If the content and script is good, the movie will run and the age of the actress doesn't matter anymore, revealed a chirpy Alia.
She said that she wants to act till she reaches the age of 90.
Alia Bhatt also said that she would like to leave the world someday on a film set itself.