- OUCH! Sidharth Malhotra Confirms His Break-up With Alia Bhatt Brutally; Says Perfect Girl's A Cheat
- INSIDE PICS! Alia Bhatt Had A 'Working' Birthday But We Are Jealous Of Her
- Dear Alia Bhatt, A 25 Year Old Fan Girl Wants To Celebrate YOU & Be Like You - Flawed Yet Perfect
- EMOTIONAL! Alia Bhatt's Mother Soni Razdan Reveals The Reason Behind Her Daughter's Name
- Mashallah! Alia Bhatt Turns Burqa Clad & We're Totally Swooning Over Her New Avatar From Raazi
- THE TRUTH IS OUT! Alia Bhatt REACTS To Rumours About Dating Her 'Brahmastra' Co-Star Ranbir Kapoor
- Birthday In Bulgaria! Here's How Ranbir Kapoor Will Make Alia Bhatt's Born Day An Extra Special
- Women's Day Special! Katrina, Anushka, Alia, Shilpa, Jacqueline & Sonakshi Walk The Talk On Feminism
- Aashiqui 3: Sidharth Malhotra Is Open To Work With Ex Alia Bhatt But The Script Is Still A Mystery!
- LOOK AT THAT! Ranbir Kapoor's 'Brahmastra' Is A Battle Axe; Why Is He ROAMING On Mumbai Streets?
- Move Over Aishwarya Rai & Katrina Kaif! Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt Send Fans In Tizzy [NEW PIC]
- Alia Bhatt Creates Safer Environment For Stray Dogs & Cats Through Her Coexist Initiative!
While a hero's career has a never ending spree in Bollywood despite getting old and romancing actresses half his age, a heroine's career is short-lived and after a span of time, either after marriage or having a child, her career comes to a screeching halt and getting signed for movies becomes impossible. However, Alia Bhatt revealed that times are changing and an actress' career is here to stay! She said,
"I do feel that the trend is changing. Eventually it all depends on our writers. If the writers are writing films for actresses who are older, after marriage, fifty-sixty-seventy-forty, doesn't matter, I feel it all depends on the parts written for them. I am somebody who is very passionate about acting, so I don't mind playing any character if it has an impact on storytelling. So, hopefully I will be acting till I turn 90. And I hope I will be saying bye to the world from a film set."
Alia Bhatt says times have changed and actresses wil end up having a long career in Bollywood just like the male actors.
If the content and script is good, the movie will run and the age of the actress doesn't matter anymore, revealed a chirpy Alia.
She said that she wants to act till she reaches the age of 90.
Alia Bhatt also said that she would like to leave the world someday on a film set itself.