- Arjun Kapoor's Grandmother Thinks He Should Get Married To Parineeti Chopra In Real Life!
- Arjun Kapoor Hits Back At A Troll, Says Women's Safety Should Not Be Taken As A Joke
- Janhvi Kapoor Has Tremendous Potential & Is Here To Stay In Bollywood: Arjun Kapoor
- Namaste England: The Trailer Will Make You Believe In True Love!
- Namaste England Director Vipul Shah Diagnosed With Dengue & Typhoid!
- Anurag Basu Reacts To Reports About Arjun Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Khan In 'Life In A Metro' Sequel!
- Rajkummar Rao To Star In Anurag Basu's Life In A Metro 2?
- Varun Dhawan & Anushka Sharma Blame These Two Actors For Spreading Rumours About Them!
- Ranbir Kapoor & Arjun Kapoor To Star In Life In A Metro 2?
- Dhadak Celebs Review: From Madhuri Dixit To Arjun Kapoor, Everyone's In Awe Of Janhvi-Ishaan's Act
- Arjun Kapoor Is Counting Hours For Janhvi Kapoor's Dhadak Release! View Picture
- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
Arjun Kapoor started his career playing an anti-hero in Ishaqzaade and then a geeky engineer in 2 States. His films may not have been huge box office successes but the actor isn't complaining.
This week, we will be seeing him playing a non-English speaking basketball player. But before that the young lad made some honest confessions in his recent interview with Filmfare.
Check out what Arjun had to say...
On Biting Nails
Arjun Kapoor revealed that he has the habit of biting nails. Sounds gross, but we all could identify with that, naa?
No Shoes Please
The actor was quoted as saying, "If I am home or with friends or just roaming around, I don't like wearing shoes. I like to be in chappals."
He Hates Being In The Kitchen
Arjun may have played a quintessential house husband in his last outing, the Kareena Kapoor Khan starrer Ki & Ka. But in real life, that's just not the case.
He says, "I don't know how to cook at all. I hate being in the kitchen. I learnt a bit for Ki And Ka but don't enjoy it at all."
Yet Another Honest Confession
"I can't wake up on my own. Someone has to wake me up."
Wait, What! Arjun Kapoor Is Scared Of Ceiling Fans
The 'Half Girlfriend' actor even mentioned about his unique phobia. He said that he doesn't have a ceiling fan at home because he is scared of them!
Meanwhile folks, are you excited to watch Half Girlfriend this weekend?