- Dhadak Celebs Review: From Madhuri Dixit To Arjun Kapoor, Everyone's In Awe Of Janhvi-Ishaan's Act
- Arjun Kapoor Is Counting Hours For Janhvi Kapoor's Dhadak Release! View Picture
- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- Is There A RIFT Between The Two? Arjun Kapoor To Miss Jahnvi Kapoor's Dhadak Screening!
- Arjun Kapoor On Janhvi & Khushi: They’re Very Nice, Sensible Kids, Maybe More Than Me, Too
- Arjun Kapoor Opens Up About His Marriage Plans After His Grandma Threatens Him To Get Hitched Soon!
- Arjun Kapoor: Jhanvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter's Dhadak Reminds Me Of Ishaqzaade Days!
- Janhvi Kapoor's Emotional Post For Arjun Kapoor On His Birthday: You Are The Reason For Our Strength
- From Flab To Fab: How Birthday Boy Arjun Kapoor Carved His Own Destiny In Bollywood!
- IIFA 2018: Boney Kapoor Gets Teary-Eyed On Collecting Sridevi's Award With Son Arjun By His Side!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- Arjun Kapoor Is All Praises For Janhvi Kapoor After Watching The Dhadak Trailer!
Arjun Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha were rumoured to be dating while they were shooting for Tevar. In fact during the AIB Roast which was organised around the same time as Tevar's release, Sonakshi was in the front row of this roast of Arjun Kapoor, and was seen laughing out loud at the jokes aimed at them as a couple.
Unfortunately things didn't work out between them and it was said that the rumoured couple parted on a sour note avoiding each other. Reportedly they ignored each other whenever their path crossed.
However now in an interview with Mumbai Mirror, the 'Half Girlfriend' actor has finally opened up about his equation with Sonakshi and much more. Read on...
I Am Still Really Fond Of Her As An Individual
Talking about Sona, Arjun quipped, "Some equations last. Others don't go beyond the making of a film (Arjun and Sona worked together in his 2015 home production, Tevar) because after it is over, people go their separate ways. I am still really fond of her as an individual."
There Is No Pressure On Either Of Us To Maintain An Equation
He further added, "It is always made to seem like we do not acknowledge each other at parties, which is not the case. We always make it a point to greet each other. There is no pressure on either of us to maintain an equation beyond a certain amount of time. I saw the Noor trailer. I think she is going through an exciting phase in her career."
Two Actors Can Co-Exist As Just Good Friends As Well
On being asked why he wasn't linked with Shraddha Kapoor unlike with the leading ladies of his previous flicks, Arjun said, "A lot of Half Girlfriend was shot overseas. It is not the kind of film where we are constantly thrown in together, even for shooting. I give full credit to the media who refrained from even suggesting there was a romance between us. You know, two actors can co-exist as just good friends as well."
Varun Dhawan Or Ranveer Singh, Who Is Arjun's Best Friend?
Arjun answered, "Neither. My best friend is my stylist and school buddy, Kunal Rawal. Why do I need to choose between Varun and Ranveer? I am friendlier with Varun's older brother, (filmmaker) Rohit Dhawan. I care for Varun on an emotional level."
"Ranveer and I share a genuine camaraderie where we complete each other's sentences and share much more than our love for cinema. We are as different as chalk and cheese but we're one."
Aditya Chopra Once Told Arjun That He Is Not Exactly The Best Looking Guy Around
Talking about it, the 'Half Girlfriend' actor said, "I come across as a very Indian guy. My structure and size give off that ‘gabru jawan' vibe. No matter how independent or emancipated a woman is, she likes to have someone around who will hold her hand and say, ‘Don't worry, I'm here to take care of you.' Aditya Chopra once told me, ‘Arjun, you concentrate on your acting because you are not exactly the best-looking guy around.' He also told me that if I am good at my work, female adulation will follow."
Looks like Arjun has paid heed to Adi's words. On the work front, the actor will also be seen in Mubarakan where he is sharing screen space with his real-life 'chachu' Anil Kapoor.
Are you guys excited to watch them together on the big screen?