TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Actor Arjun Rampal poses for a mug shot as mafia don Arun Gawli in a new poster of Daddy, announcing the film's release on July 21.
Arjun portrays the gangster-turned politician Arun Gawli, and flaunts long tresses, a beard and an intense look to play the part. The movie also features Farhan Akhtar and Aishwarya Rajesh.
A political crime drama film, Daddy is co-written and directed by Ashim Ahluwalia.
Also Read: Reason Why He DIVORCED Amrita Singh? It's Better To Have A Hot & S*xy Wife: Saif Ali Khan
A description of the movie reads in a statement, "The story is about Gawli, a man who scripted his own destiny, eventually going on to become one of India's most feared mobsters.''
''Now, he remains an enigmatic figure; at once a volatile, power-hungry gangster for some and the venerated 'Daddy' or a modern day Robin Hood for the working-class neighbourhood he belongs to."
It is narrated from multiple perspectives and spans over four decades. With inputs from IANS.