- Daddy Movie Review: A Poor Screenplay Is The Main Culprit In This Arjun Rampal Starrer!
- Arjun Rampal Talks About How 'Rock On' Changed His Life For Good!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Did Kapil Sharma Make Arjun Rampal Wait? Here’s What Arjun Has To Say…
- Did Arjun Rampal Really Misbehave With Fans Who Asked Him For a Selfie? Read Details
- Arjun Rampal Says 'Daddy' Was Creatively Satisfying
- Daddy Trailer: Arjun Rampal STUNS As Gangster-Turned-Politician Arun Gawli!
Arjun Rampal is suffering from an eye injury and the actor's left eye has been plastered with a black patch after going through a minor surgery. The doctors have advised Arjun rest and he's been on a break since then except for meetings.
He said, "It's just a minor surgery. Actors get a lot of dust and grime in their eyes. Some of it got lodged in one of my eyes. It had to be removed surgically. But nothing major. I am fine. I just need to have a black patch on the eye for a while. It makes me look like a pirate. But I'm already back to my office for meetings."
Arjun Rampal recently completed the shoot of his upcoming film 'Daddy' and the actor is essaying the role of a gangster turned politician Arun Gowli. He's busy discussing the marketing strategy for the movie and will soon start shooting for Aankhen 2 as well.
Talking about Aankhen 2, Arjun Rampal quipped, "I now go straight into the shooting of Aankhen 2 in March. So there is space for me to plan my moves for 2017. I don't think critics have ever been so kind to me."