TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
When a bunch of people walk up to an actor asking for a selfie, the actor in question might feel his or her privacy being invaded but he/she still smiles and either accepts it or straight away rejects it. The case against Arjun Rampal is very different.
A report revealed that Arjun Rampal misbehaved with his fans who asked him for a selfie and they even chased him from the restaurant to his house for his ill-treatment and demanded a selfie to be taken. However, Arjun revealed that this is indeed false and he would always allow fans to take a selfie with him. He opened up by quashing these unwanted rumours by saying,
"I don't understand from where these people cook up stories and who were these people I misbehaved with? Why would I fight with someone who is asking me for a selfie? I have always respected my fans and it's because of their love that I am here."
Well, now that the actor has cleared the air, we hope the rumourmongers will let this go and let the actor breathe. Arjun Rampal is not a man who would shoo away his fans, let alone mistreat them, that's a far off question altogether.