- Has Arjun Rampal Found 'Love' In Natasa Stankovic? Actor Reacts To Link-Up Rumors!
- Arjun Rampal Caught FIGHTING LOUDLY With Mehr; Was He Secretly Meeting Hrithik's Ex-wife Sussanne?
- Arjun Rampal & His Wife Mehr Jessia CALL IT QUITS After 20 Years Of Marriage!
- Daddy Movie Review: A Poor Screenplay Is The Main Culprit In This Arjun Rampal Starrer!
- Arjun Rampal Talks About How 'Rock On' Changed His Life For Good!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Did Kapil Sharma Make Arjun Rampal Wait? Here’s What Arjun Has To Say…
When a bunch of people walk up to an actor asking for a selfie, the actor in question might feel his or her privacy being invaded but he/she still smiles and either accepts it or straight away rejects it. The case against Arjun Rampal is very different.
A report revealed that Arjun Rampal misbehaved with his fans who asked him for a selfie and they even chased him from the restaurant to his house for his ill-treatment and demanded a selfie to be taken. However, Arjun revealed that this is indeed false and he would always allow fans to take a selfie with him. He opened up by quashing these unwanted rumours by saying,
"I don't understand from where these people cook up stories and who were these people I misbehaved with? Why would I fight with someone who is asking me for a selfie? I have always respected my fans and it's because of their love that I am here."
Well, now that the actor has cleared the air, we hope the rumourmongers will let this go and let the actor breathe. Arjun Rampal is not a man who would shoo away his fans, let alone mistreat them, that's a far off question altogether.