- Has Arjun Rampal Found 'Love' In Natasa Stankovic? Actor Reacts To Link-Up Rumors!
- Arjun Rampal Caught FIGHTING LOUDLY With Mehr; Was He Secretly Meeting Hrithik's Ex-wife Sussanne?
- Arjun Rampal & His Wife Mehr Jessia CALL IT QUITS After 20 Years Of Marriage!
- Daddy Movie Review: A Poor Screenplay Is The Main Culprit In This Arjun Rampal Starrer!
- Arjun Rampal Talks About How 'Rock On' Changed His Life For Good!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Did Kapil Sharma Make Arjun Rampal Wait? Here’s What Arjun Has To Say…
Arjun Rampal, Akshay Kumar and Amitabh Bachchan starrer Aankhen is one of the most remarkable film in Bollywood and people are eager for the second installment of the movie. Arjun Rampal just confirmed that Aankhen 2 will go on floors in April 2017 and revealed that the whole crew is super excited to start filming. He said,
"Aankhen has been a special film in my career and still people talk about this film wherever I go... Technically we are much improved now we want to take the movie to another level. There is only one and half months left to start the shoot in South Africa. We will be doing some amazing stunts. So we are training hard for that."
When asked what is he training hard on, Arjun quipped, "I am trying to carry forward the role from the first film and how to enhance it and for that, I need to train hard."
Also, Arjun Rampal spilled the beans saying Akshay Kumar will not be a part of Aankhen 2 as he is busy with other committments. Only Amitabh Bachchan and himself will be a part of the sequel. He said, "We wanted, but Akshay is busy with his films".