- KBC 10: Anushka Sharma Blushes As Amitabh Bachchan Teases Her About Virat Kohli's Flying Kisses!
- Sui Dhaaga Challenge: Shahrukh Khan Is The Winner, But There's A Hilarious Twist!
- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Varun Dhawan And Anushka Sharma Signed As Ambassadors Of Skill India Campaign
- Koffee With Karan Season 6 Promo Out! First Episode To Air On October 21, 2018
- After Sui Dhaaga, Rajinikanth's 2.0 Becomes A Favourite Meme Target! View Funny Memes Here
- Dance Deewane Grand Finale: Kolkata Boy Aalok Shaw Bags The Trophy!
- Anushka Sharma On Work-life Balance After Marriage: Our Priorities Are Very Clear In Life
- Anushka Sharma: The Sui Dhaaga Memes Are Hilarious & I Take It As A Compliment!
- The Nun Gets A Royal Taste Of Bollywood Memes! Check It Out!
- Indian Idol 10: Varun Dhawan Compares Salman Ali To Salman Khan; Calls The Contestant A Real Hero!
- Anushka Sharma Continues To Promote Sui Dhaaga Despite Suffering From Bulging Disc
Astrologer Malav Bhatt predicted that Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli will have a great future after their marriage as it will bring more success and happiness. However, he warned that it won't be all rosy as there are many thorns on the way and it can be avoided if they live life with a clear and thoughtful way.
As per Malav Bhatt, there might be emotional conflicts erupting between Anushka and Virat and that'll cause mental disturbances between the two. He states that planets will play a very important role in the success of marriage and the next 2 years are crucial for their married life.
Astrologer Malav Bhatt
Astrologer Malav Bhatt says its important for Anushka and Virat to strike a balance between their personal and professional lives.
Professional Vs Personal Life
If their personal and professional life is not taken care of, it might cause unwanted disputes and the two will live in disharmony.
He also revealed that the couple must not choose individualistic paths as that'll be a damaging impact on their marriage.
In order to avoid such troubles, Malav Bhatt says Anushka and Virat must always be there for each other as that'll bring out positive vibes between the two and will in return lead a happy life.
Rumours are doing the rounds that Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli will tie the knot on December 12, 2017 in Milan, Italy.