- Mubarakan Movie Review: Live Audience Update
- Mubarakan Movie Review: Anil Kapoor Is 'Ekdum Jhakaas' When It Comes This Ha-Ha Land!
- Athiya Shetty: I Take My Father's Opinion Very Seriously; To Hear Praises From Him Is Rare
- She Is MAGICAL! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan CHANGED Athiya Shetty's Life On The Sets Of Umrao Jaan
- Just A BORING RUMOUR! Here's How Athiya Shetty Reacted To Her Link-Up Reports With Arjun Kapoor
- Kriti Sanon Chats On WhatsApp With This Actor All The Time!
- Jiah Khan Death Case: Charges Framed Against Sooraj Pancholi
Suniel Shetty's daughter Athiya Shetty, who debuted in the film Hero alongside debutant Sooraj Pancholi in 2015, said that she has no friends in Bollywood as she's totally new to the film industry. She said,
"I never knew anything about Bollywood before I signed Hero. I didn't have any connection with movies except for the fact that my father was an actor. I never went on the sets with him, so everything was new for me. I had an amazing experience and received a lot of love. As time unfolds, I will be able to understand more about myself and the industry. It is a learning process for me."
"I remember that after my first shot, I told my parents that I want to do this for the rest of my life. I hope I have the opportunity to do that. I felt extremely grateful. I am very critical about myself, so, I feel there is a long way to go before I feel like I have achieved something. I have seen my father and his journey and how he got his first film. That was a sense of achievement for him. I didn't get the chance on a golden platter, but I won't be naïve and say us (star kids) don't have it easy. I feel blessed that I have the opportunities."
Athiya Shetty's debut film Hero was not a success and when asked if that upset her, she revealed that she was "upset but not too upset" and said, "I guess I understood that it was part and parcel of life and the industry. The whole team works hard to make the product, but it doesn't work sometimes. One learns from such experiences."