- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play A Courtesan, Sanjay Dutt Turns Raja?
- Drooling Over Alia Bhatt- Ranbir Kapoor's HOT Chemistry? This Is What The Actress Says!
- How Katrina Kaif Would React To This? Ranbir Kapoor Admits Having A CRUSH On Alia Bhatt!
- Neetu Kapoor REACTS To Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Comments On His Break-up With Katrina Kaif
- Alia Bhatt Confirms Doing Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari's Next, Has This To Say About The Film!
- Raazi First Day (Opening) Box Office Collection! This Alia Bhatt Film Begins With A Bang
It's that time of the year when we all want to let our hair down and bring in the new year with utmost ease & fun. Everyone in B-Town is ready to welcome 2018 with open arms. Parties, vacations and stay-at-home celebrations are all in the works.
With that festive spirit, the B-Town beauties are all set in to indulge in a holiday mood. Let's have a look at what our girls are up to.
Alia has left for a holiday with her girl gang to Bali. Alia who's best friend is getting hitched cannot contain her excitement for her fun girls trip. The actress will resume Brahmastra once back from her holiday.
Shraddha who's just back from her Saaho schedule will have a rather quiet new year. Shraddha plans to spend her new years eve doing something she loves the most. Yes! Shraddha would be celebrating new year reading her recent pick Mindfulness and The God of small things.
Parineeti who was shooting for Sandeep aur Pinky Faraar in the chilled Pithoragarh will be back in town to bring in the new year with her near and dear ones in Mumbai.
It's good to see these girls take some time off work and celebrate the new year like any of us.