TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
The fever of Baahubali 2 among people seems to be escalating with every passing day.
While it is breaking all sorts of box office records both nationally and internationally, the film has also inspired various aspects of lifestyles with the most recent finding being food.
Don't believe us? Then check it out for yourself...
Baahubali Inspired Restaurant Menus
If this viral picture is to be believed then there is officially a restaurant that is currently offering food combos themed on the characters of the Baahubali films.
Anyone For Kattappa Dosas And Devasena Paneer Makhni?
Yet another menu boosts of dishes like Baahubali Chicken 65, Bhalladeva Biryani, Devasena Paneer Makhni, Kattappa Tandoori Kebabs, Sivagami Special Masala Dosai and so forth. *such mouth-watering dishes*
Remember These Baahubali Saris?
Not just food, Baahubali saris have also become the latest fad in town!
Amrapali Jewels, the official jewellery designers for Baahubali 2 had launched the Baahubali collection which comprises of 1,000 pieces out of 1500 pieces of gold-plated, silver, kundan, multi-coloured precious stones, pearls used in the film.
This includes nose pins, necklaces, bangles, 'mangtikas', anklets, bracelets, ear rings, toe rings, waist belts (Vaddanams in case of women), arm band and others.
Watch out this space for more interesting tid-bits!