- NTR Biopic: Rana Daggubati's Look As Chandrababu Naidu Is Out; Photo Inside
- NTR Biopic: Rana Daggubati Opens Up About Shooting At The Mass Leader's House
- RIP Harikrishna: Balakrishna, Jr NTR And Others Pay Their Last Respects To The Actor
- SIIMA Short Film Awards 2018: Rana Daggubati Sports A New Look At The Event, View Pics
- Vidya Balan About The NTR Biopic: It Has Been A Really Nice Experience
- NTR Biopic: Sumanth Gets Trolled For Playing ANR In The Balakrishna Starrer And Here's Why
- NTR Biopic: Rana Daggubati Joins The Cast Of The Balakrishna Starrer!
- Filmfare Awards South 2018 (Telugu): Here’s The Winners’ List
- Lilli Teaser Gains Big Attention; Rana Daggubati Sends Out His Best Wishes!
- Infinity War To Have A Baahubali Connection: Rana Daggubati To Lend His Voice For Thanos
- PERFECT NEW YEAR GIFT! Rana Daggubati Shares The First Look Of His New Film 'Haathi Mere Saathi'
- BIG NEWS! Rana Daggubati To Step Into Mollywood With A Big Budget Venture!
SS Rajamouli's magnum opus Baahubali 2 is breaking all box office records and is now India's highest grossing movie to date. The two part fantasy adventure had people flocking to the cinema halls after the first film ended with a cliff-hanger.
The film is highly being praised for the impressive performances, grandeur and gripping story-telling. However amidst all these, it does leave you with some questions unanswered.
For example, many people were curious to know who exactly was Bhallaladeva's wife if he had a son named Bhadra who is beheaded by Baahubali in the first film. Well, Rana Daggubati has an answer to that...
The Mystery Of Bhallaladeva's Wife
In an interview with Bollywoodlife, Rana Dagubati who played the dreaded Bhallaladeva revealed details about who exactly was his film in the film if he had a son named Bhadra.
He jokingly said, "You can tell people he was a surrogate kid. He does not have a mom".
Rana On Questions Being Raised About Why A Film Like Baahubali Cannot Be Made In Bollywood
"You cannot bifurcate industries or set-ups as secure or insecure. All kinds of people exist everywhere.
We were a group of people who had a vision to make this great grand film. We knew some time would be needed but we would be part of timeless cinema. There was no other thought in mind."
Is A Baahubali Success Bash On The Cards?
"Really, you heard about that...I haven't got that information. Prabhas is in the US, I am in Hyderabad, Rajamouli is in London. We are scattered across the planet. First, let us return and spend some time with each other."
His Camaraderie With Baahubali's Leading Man Prabhas
"We were together for five years. We might as well be friendly, it helps everybody (Laughs out loud). See, we are a bunch of funny people who love the film business. All got together for the same intention. There were funny moments throughout. Rajamouli is also a funny man."
Meanwhile, rumours are rife that a Baahubali 3 might happen soon. What do you think folks?