TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is What The Supreme Court Had To Say About The Rafale Deal — 12 Points
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 1 — Live Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Old Debit/ATM/Credit Cards To Become Invalid From 31 December
- Delivery Boy Eats Food Before Delivering It [Video]
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Actress Bhumi Pednekar, who made her acting debut in Bollywood with the 2015 film Dum Laga Ke Haisha, says she is picky about what she does as she believes in quality over quantity.
"I have always been picky about what I do because I believe in quality over quantity. Having said that, I think I was on a year-long sabbatical after 'Dum Laga Ke Haisha' because I needed that time to sort of get back to being Bhumi from Sandhya," Bhumi told IANS over phone from Mumbai.
"I was fortunate enough to sign films in that span as well... except one hiccup that happened for me, my life has been pretty much been on track... My life 80 per cent has been on track.''
''Unfortunately, I was shooting a film (Manmarziyaan) and that didn't work out so, I lost out on three-four months over there. But apart from that, it is pretty much how I planned it," she added.
Bhumi will next be seen in "Toilet: Ek Prem Katha" alongside National Award-winning actor Akshay Kumar.
Besides that, she will also be seen in Shubh Mangal Saavdhan with her Dum Laga Ke Haisha co-star Ayushmann Khurrana.