TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
A couple of days back, we were treated to the rib-tickling trailer of Riteish Deshmukh's upcoming film Bank Chor which left us in total splits.
Now, it looks like the makers have some really quirky stuff planned up for the film's promotions too. And by quirky, we mean REALLY QUIRKY! Here's some fun to drive away your Monday blues.
Have a look at it here...
Bank Chor vs Tubelight
We wonder if this poster is 'Bhai' approved! *bursts into laughter*
Bank Chor vs Dangal
While Aamir Khan's Dangal is creating a storm in China, the 'Bank Chor' makers have already prepared themselves for a similar fate to their film!
Bank Chor vs Life Of Pi
We hope that Tiger just doesn't get into a 'Rambo' after watching this!
Bank Chor vs The Dark Knight
Even the Joker knows 'Vivek Oberoi bewafa hai'...*ROFL*
Bank Chor vs Begum Jaan
*Spoiler alert* Now we know why Begum Jaan and her troop chose for a tragic end in the film!
The film is slated to release on 16th June, 2017. Meanwhile which one of these are your favourite posters? Do let us know in the comments section below.