- Maanayata Dutt To Produce Sanjay Dutt's Upcoming Movie Blockbuster Gang?
- Sanjay Dutt: Hope My Wife Doesn't Pamper My Children The Way My Mother Did Me
- Ranbir Kapoor On His Drinking Habit: I Just Can't Stop Once I Start, Drinking Is In My Genes!
- Trishala Dutt Opens Up About Her Father Sanjay Dutt; Says Her Temper & Attitude Is Like Him!
- RSS Questions The Motives Behind Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju, Says Bollywood Paints Criminals As Heroes
- Sanjay Dutt Takes A SLY DIG At Ranbir Kapoor's Affairs As He Speaks About 'Sleeping With 308 Women'
Sanjay Dutt is back with a bang in his upcoming film Bhoomi as the trailer is power packed and filled with lots of action, love and heart-wrenching scenes between a father and daughter and this revenge drama has won the hearts of people. The trailer is one of a kind and at the end, you'll realise it truly has a powerful and strong message.
Check out the trailer of Sanjay Dutt and Aditi Rao Hydari starrer Bhoomi below...
Also, during the press conference of the trailer release, Aditi Rao Hydari revealed that she was indeed nervous to work with a star like him, but his hug calmed her down and that gave her confidence. She said, "I was a little nervous on the first day but Sanjay sir gave me a big hug, that broke the ice and calmed me down."
Sanjay Dutt and Aditi Rao Hydari starrer Bhoomi is all set to hit the theatres on September 22, 2017. The film is directed by Omung Kumar.