- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
The 'Hum Saath Saath Hain' star-cast Salman Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Tabu, Sonali Bendre and Neelam have arrived at the Jodhpur Magistrate Court today on January 27, 2017 to record their statements on the blackbuck poaching case.
The actors arrived in Jodhpur on the Republic Day as the Court ordered their presence to record their statements on Friday. The stars are currently inside the court for the legal process to take its course. Salman Khan was acquitted in the Arms Act Case last week by the Jodhpur Court and the case was carried on for 18 years.
The five actors are accused of poaching two blackbucks while shooting for the film 'Hum Saath Saath Hain' near Kankani village in 1998. The species is protected under the Wildlife Protection Act and is a criminal offence to hunt the animal down.
Salman Khan was acquitted by the Jodhpur Court last week on the Arms Act Case and we will have to wait and see what the same court will decide on the poaching case framed against the actors.