- Dhadak Celebs Review: From Madhuri Dixit To Arjun Kapoor, Everyone's In Awe Of Janhvi-Ishaan's Act
- Arjun Kapoor Is Counting Hours For Janhvi Kapoor's Dhadak Release! View Picture
- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- Is There A RIFT Between The Two? Arjun Kapoor To Miss Jahnvi Kapoor's Dhadak Screening!
- Arjun Kapoor On Janhvi & Khushi: They’re Very Nice, Sensible Kids, Maybe More Than Me, Too
- Arjun Kapoor Opens Up About His Marriage Plans After His Grandma Threatens Him To Get Hitched Soon!
It looks like the year 2017 started on a bad note for actor Arjun Kapoor as the civic authorities have demolished the unauthorized structure on his terrace that functioned as a terrace gym. Apart from demolishing the illegal structure, the BMC has also slapped a fine of 10,000 rupees on the actor.
The authorities revealed that Arjun Kapoor had encroached the terrace of Raheja Orchid building by constructing a 30x16 sq ft glass-and-brick room without permission. Arjun lives on the seventh floor of the same building and had no valid papers to build the terrace gym.
An activist had complained to the municipal corporation about the illegal structure constructed by Arjun Kapoor and the authorities were quick to act based on the complaint. The activist is believed to not be a resident of the building.
The BMC staff visited the building on December 30, 2016 and sent workers to demolish the structure on January 1, 2017. Since there was shortage of workers on new year's day, the demolition was completed on January 2. Arjun Kapoor has not been available for comments on the matter.