TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
It's election time in Mumbai at the local level Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) and Bollywood stars went all out to cast their votes and make their voice heard for the betterment of their city. Since morning B-town celebs' social media handles are buzzing with the 'ink selfie' and in return urging others to step out and vote!
Anushka Sharma went out early in the morning to cast her vote and was the first among all the celebs to do so. She even posted her ink selfie at 8:39 AM. That's pretty awesome for a young star like her!
Check out all the pictures of celebs showing off their inked fingers below!
V O T E 👆🏽 pic.twitter.com/TRfhsN8zNq— Ranveer Singh (@RanveerOfficial) February 21, 2017
Done voting. Please exercise your right & go vote! pic.twitter.com/W8RYHcuviM— Shraddha (@ShraddhaKapoor) February 21, 2017