- Shaheer Sheikh Spotted With Kangana Ranaut’s Mental Hai Kya Team, Is He Doing The Film?
- International Yoga Day: Kangana Ranaut & Shilpa Shetty Give Us Plenty Of Fitness Goals!
- Dhadak: Karan Johar Takes A Sly Dig At Kangana Ranaut After Launching Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter
- Alia Bhatt, Kangana Ranaut, Juhi Chawla, Dia Mirza & Arjun Kapoor Celebrate World Environment Day
- Jim Sarbh- Kangana Ranaut Get SLAMMED For Cracking A Rape Joke At Cannes, Actor Reveals The Truth!
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
- CANNES 2018: Deepika Padukone & Kangana Ranaut LOCK HORNS At The Red Carpet Looking All FIERY [PICS]
- Cannes 2018: Kangana Ranaut Takes Us Back To The Vintage Era In A Stunning Black Sabyasachi Sari!
- Cannes 2018: Kangana Ranaut Makes A Shocking Comment, Says She Doesn't Want To Look The Best!
- An Upset Majid Majidi EXPOSES Kangana Ranaut's Lie; Also Reveals Why He Rejected Deepika Padukone
- Kangana Ranaut Finally Opens Up, Reveals The Real Reason Why She Is Not On Social Media!
- Sri Reddy - The Recent Sensation For Various Reasons!
Kangana Ranaut is back again! And this time she made a very shocking revelation. The actress has claimed that she was warned by 'big people' to keep silent, when she decided to speak up on the Hrithik Roshan issue.
Scroll down to know what she said about the Bollywood biggies.
She Was Threatened
"I was called at big people's houses. I was told if I open my mouth, I will be finished (referring to her career)." But Kangana claims that 'it doesn't make any sense' anymore. "That chapter is over for me. It is so done and dusted and it doesn't hold any relevance in today's time," Kangana told PTI.
What Did She Do Then?
"I had that (low) phase also but it did not frighten or threaten me because I knew I was not doing anything wrong.''
When Her Mother Said That These People Will Get Her Killed
''My own family, my mother was like don't do all these things and say, "Bade log hain tumhe marwa daalenge." She would cry all the time. Out of concern and love, they wanted me to shut up not because they don't know want the truth to be out but (because) that's the best thing,'' she told NDTV.
But She Didn't Listen
''But that's not the way to live. If you let your guard down, the other person then gets an opportunity to attack you. It is important to protect yourself.''
So, I'm A Whore...
''I was not fighting any individual battle but fighting against many prejudices. I took it all in my stride. So I am a whore, I'm sexually attractive, have psychological problems, capable of falling in love with men passionately. So what is my future? What should be done with me. They have nothing to say. They can't kill the fierceness.''
I Don't Think Twice Before Answering Back
''I speak my mind. I don't think twice before answering back to anyone. It doesn't matter what a great artist you are and how big you are in the industry. I don't encourage bullying or teasing. Why should I?''
There Is A Character Assassination - That Too Publicly
''When you deal with malice and betrayal from someone who you have been extremely close to, of course, it does affect you. There is a character assassination - that too publicly - by that individual in whom you put all your faith and love. It has been very hard to deal with.''
I See So Many Women Committing Suicide
''But the fighter instinct in me dominates every other instinct. I did not think twice. I see so many woman committing suicide and falling into depression and my only point is why do they fail to attack? I'm not saying strip others off their dignity too. But you have got to say no to the healer archetype. I am extremely bold. I sent a notice back. I did not take it lying down.''
She added, ''I personally feel that women are made out to be a nurturer or a healer. We really over-identify with that archetype. We need to put a rein to it when it threatens our own dignity, pride and instinct. If someone I feel is being mean, obnoxious or unfair and threatening my survival instinct, as an individual my first and foremost duty is to protect my own dignity as a woman.''
Also Read: Abhishek Bachchan Hugs Big B; See His 10 HEART-TOUCHING Pics With Aishwarya, Aaradhya, Jaya & Shweta
''I have done that whether it is from my father who had his standards of strict parenting, to my initial years in the industry when they tried to humiliate me and slot me in B-grade cinema. I fought that and even nepotism,'' Kangana said.