- Sadak 2: Sanjay Dutt, Pooja Bhatt, Alia Bhatt & Aditya Roy Kapur To Star In The Film!
- When Sanjay Dutt's Sister Priya Dutt INSULTED & THRASHED Maanayata Dutt For Her Scandalous Past!
- Rajkumar Hirani On Sanjay Dutt's Suicide Scene In Sanju: I Thought Through This Empathy Will Come
- All Is Well Between Sanjay Dutt-Madhuri Dixit, Rumoured Exes Shoot Scenes Together For Kalank!
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee's Demise: Shahrukh Khan Reminisces How He Used To Discuss Ailing Knees With Him
- Rajkumar Hirani On Sanju: If We Had To Whitewash Anyone, We Would Have Made Sanjay Mahatma Gandhi
- B'DAY SPECIAL: These Rare Pics Of Sanjay Dutt With Sridevi, Aishwarya Rai & Others Are Unmissable
- Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster 3 Second Day Collection: Fails To Impress Audience!
- Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster 3 Review: It Ends Up Being More Lethal Than Sanjay Dutt's Bullet Game!
- Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster 3 Review: Live Audience Updates On Sanjay Dutt-Jimmy Shergill Starrer
- Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster 3 Box Office Prediction: Sanjay Dutt Starrer Might Have A Decent Opening!
- Sanjay Dutt Annoyed With The Media Again? Walks Out Of A Media Interaction Angrily!
Sanjay Dutt was sentenced to a five year jail term in Yerwada jail and the Maharashtra Government released him 8 months prior to completing his term citing "good conduct". The Bombay High Court has questioned the Maharashtra Government's decision to release him early citing good conduct and the court has asked the Govt to justify its decision.
The Court raised questions on whether he was allowed to leave early only because he's a VIP and why they allowed him to spend 100 days outside the jail while he was sentenced. The Court also raised concerns about the parameters based on which Sanjay Dutt was judged and released on the basis of 'good conduct' and has asked the Govt to provide all details
"Also, how did the authorities assess that Dutt's conduct was good? When did they get the time to make such assessment when he was out on parole half the time?," asked a judge at the Bombay High Court, according to the Press Trust of India.
A PIL was filed by activist Pradeep Bhalekar in Bombay High Court questioning the early release of Sanjay Dutt.
Bombay High Court
The Bombay High Court bench has questioned various aspects regarding his early release and sought an explanation from the Maharashtra Government.
Order Has Been Passed
The prison department of Maharashtra has to file its reply through its public prosecutor within three weeks.
Sanjay Dutt had to serve 42 months in Yerwada jail and he was allowed 294 days remission.
1993 Serial Blasts
Sanjay Dutt was convicted in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case for keeping illegal arms.
Sanjay Dutt was released from Yerwada jail in February 2016, eight months prior to completing his sente
Will Sanjay Dutt now face fresh trouble from the Bombay High Court? We'll have to wait and see.