- Priyanka Chopra Wanted To Once Marry Television Actor Mohit Raina?
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Send A Message To The 'Haters'!
- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Priyanka Chopra Is Too Dark To Be Crowned Miss India; When A Jury Member Passed A Racist Remark
- Priyanka Chopra Spotted Celebrating B'day With Nick Jonas; Madhu Chopra Comments On Their Marriage
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
Priyanka Chopra was in Bollywood for 15 years and became a household name all across the country. Now the actress will soon debut in Hollywood in the film Baywatch and she's already a well known name in the US. Her growth is amazing and she's only just started in Hollywood and there's a lot more to come!
Totally impressed by Priyanka Chopra's career graph, trade analyst Atul Mohan opened up about brand PeeCee and said, "She has smartly chalked out her career because once you're above 30, you know your chances are bleak in Bollywood and you are very selectively chosen for a particular role or a film. So when Priyanka crossed 30s, she started venturing out in Hollywood, did shows, cut albums and tried different things in the West and gradually she became stable. I'd say it was a very progressive and well planned career strategy."
Trade analyst Taran Adarsh chipped in by saying, "More and more Bollywood actors are looking at expanding their horizons and I think Priyanka has done the wisest thing. She's done a TV series (Quantico), a film (Baywatch) and has also come on a wide range of chat shows, so obviously people are taking notice of it."
So Priyanka Chopra is on the right track in her career and is earning name and fame in the US by attending late-night comedy shows, hosting the Oscars and being seen at various other popular shows like Ellen DeGeneres and The View in primetime US television.