- Kajol's Emotional Posts On Daughter Nysa's Birthday Will Leave You Moist-Eyed!
- Did Ajay Devgn Really Stop Kajol From Working With Shahrukh Khan? SRK Found It Quite 'Strange'
- Ajay Devgn Gives A Sneak-Peek Of His Parisian Birthday Celebrations With Kajol & His Kids!
- Who Is The RUDEST Bollywood ACTRESS? Here's What Fans Said AFTER MEETING Katrina, Kareena & Kajol
- INSIDE PICS! Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Kareena Kapoor Have A Blast At KJo's Birthday Bash For Mom Hiroo
- Ajay Devgn Opens Up About His Daughter Nysa Debuting In Bollywood!
- FUNNY! Ajay Devgn Says Kajol Thought He Was A 'Snob'; Shares Hilarious Details About Their Wedding
- SAD! It Was Tough For Ajay Devgn To Let Our Daughter Nysa Shift To Singapore: Kajol
- Ajay Devgn On Working With Kajol: It’s Going To Be Hard For Us To Act Together
- DIVAS IN A FRAME! Kajol, Madhuri Dixit & Sonali Bendre's Reunion Will Leave You Asking For More
- Kajol Said Something Really Sweet About Working With Shahrukh Khan In ‘Zero’
- I Stand Up Whenever I Hear National Anthem: Kajol On SC Ruling
An older actress romancing a younger actor on the big screen is not a new phenomenon in Hindi cinema. Be it Kareena Kapoor Khan in Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu, Gori Tere Pyaar Mein and Ki & Ka, or Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, these gorgeous ladies have never shied away from sharing screen space with someone younger than their age.
Recently, when Kajol was asked if she is all game to follow a similar path, here's what she had to say-
'I Would Not Averse To It'
Kajol was quoted as saying to DNA, "It would depend on the script. If the script demands it, I would not be averse to it."
'Films Today Have Different Subjects'
"I'm completely okay with it. Films today have different subjects and directors are dealing with them with a different sensibility and maturity, which is great."
Kajol refused to tell the name of the young actor she would want to work with.
However, the 'VIP 2' actress has one big condition when it comes to working with younger heroes.
'He Should Be More Manly And Less Boyish'
She further added, "Whoever from the younger generation is cast opposite me, should be more manly and less boyish. I won't be naming anyone at all."
Kajol recently dropped by Gauri Khan's new store in Mumbai and couldn't resist clicking a selfie with her. Aww, that's so cute of them!