- KBC 10: Anushka Sharma Blushes As Amitabh Bachchan Teases Her About Virat Kohli's Flying Kisses!
- Sui Dhaaga Challenge: Shahrukh Khan Is The Winner, But There's A Hilarious Twist!
- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Varun Dhawan And Anushka Sharma Signed As Ambassadors Of Skill India Campaign
- Koffee With Karan Season 6 Promo Out! First Episode To Air On October 21, 2018
- After Sui Dhaaga, Rajinikanth's 2.0 Becomes A Favourite Meme Target! View Funny Memes Here
- Dance Deewane Grand Finale: Kolkata Boy Aalok Shaw Bags The Trophy!
- Anushka Sharma On Work-life Balance After Marriage: Our Priorities Are Very Clear In Life
- Anushka Sharma: The Sui Dhaaga Memes Are Hilarious & I Take It As A Compliment!
- The Nun Gets A Royal Taste Of Bollywood Memes! Check It Out!
- Indian Idol 10: Varun Dhawan Compares Salman Ali To Salman Khan; Calls The Contestant A Real Hero!
- Anushka Sharma Continues To Promote Sui Dhaaga Despite Suffering From Bulging Disc
The wedding venue of Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli was held at the countryside resort in Tuscany, Italy and it's the second most expensive holiday destination in the whole world and is owned by Mr. John Phillips, a former US ambassador to Rome and an Obama appointee during his administration.
John Phillips, bought the entire hamlet and turned it into a luxury resort called Borgo Finocchieto which can only be accessed by the rich and the powerful. The countryside resort comprises of a grand manor house with 22 suites and several villas clustered around a central piazza.
Expensive Countryside Resort
The five-star facility includes a 60ft-long oval swimming pool, a library and a tennis court.
Wine Tasting Room
The luxury resort also boasts of a wine-tasting room, cellar and even a basketball court.
The village of Finocchieto dates back more than 800 years and has breathtaking views of the surrounding hills and valleys.
Its name is derived from the Italian word for fennel, which grows wild in the local countryside.
Second Most Expensive
The facility is the second most expensive holiday destination in the world.
Owned By John Phillip
The Tuscan resort in which Anushka and Virat tied the knot is owned by John Phillips.
US Ambassador Under Obama
John Phillips was the US ambassador to Rome appointed by former US President Barack Obama during his tenure.
The countryside Tuscan resort is named Borgo Finocchieto.
Grand Manor House
The facility boasts of a grand manor house with 22 suites.
It also has several villas clustered around a central piazza.