TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Back in the 90s, Anil Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit were a hit jodi who went on to give blockbuster films like Tezaab, Beta, Parinda, Ram Lakhan and others.
For those who have been missing this pair on the big screen, here's some good news! We hear that Anil and Madhuri would be reuniting after 17 years for this much-awaited sequel. Want to read more details? We have it here for you...
Total Dhamaal For Anil- Madhuri
Yes, you heard that right. Indra Kumar has roped in this super-hit jodi for Total Dhamaal. The filmmaker confirmed this development to Mumbai Mirror and was quoted as saying, "Yes, Anil Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit have been paired in Total Dhamaal which goes on the floors in January in Mumbai."
But Sorry, No Dhak-Dhak Moment
When quizzed if we would get to see a repeat of the iconic 'Dhak-dhak' moment, Indra quipped, "This film is essentially a comedy so don't expect any 'Dhak Dhak' but I promise total dhamaal. Anil and Madhuri have always been a great pair to work with and getting them together again is a dream."
How Madhuri Entered Into The Picture
Talking about it, the director said, ""I approached her a couple of months ago and the script worked its dhamaal on her and everybody else."
'The Lucky Tree'
The Mumbai Mirror report further reads, 'Madhuri had once admitted that almost 95 per cent of her films were shot in picture perfect Ooty. Indra Kumar was superstitious about one particular tree and always managing to get it in the frame with his leading lady. Will he shoot with the 'lucky' tree again?' To this, the filmmaker added, "I can't because someone chopped it. Thank God they couldn't axe my dreams of working with Madhuri again."
A Diwali Dhamaka?
Kumar further added that he would love Total Dhamaal to release in Diwali 2018. He signed off saying, "Of course, the final decision on the release date will be taken by the studio we tie up with but it would be great to have a dhamaal Diwali next year."
Anil Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit were last seen together in Rajkumar Santoshi's Pukar in 2000.