TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
This afternoon, the makers of Bareilly Ki Barfi released the first trailer of the film and it's already garnering word of praises from all the corners. But what is even more interesting is that the love-story helmed by Ashwiny Iyer Tiwary has been scripted by none other than her husband Nitesh Tiwari.
Nitesh Tiwari whose last film, Aamir Khan starrer Dangal created a storm at te box office, has co-written this rom-com with Shreyas Jain. He shares."I was sceptical only during Nil Battey Sannata (Ashwiny's debut film) as I had not attended even a single day's shoot and had no idea what Ashwiny was doing. But after seeing the film, I have stopped questioning her".
Bareilly Ki Barfi starring Kriti Sanon, Rajkummar Rao and Ayushmann Khurrana as leads, is a sweet love story. Set in the small town of Uttar Pradesh, it is inspired by personal experiences.
The director goes on to reveal that both Shreyas and he come from small towns in Madhya Pradesh and their script borrows from the lives that they have lived. "There are characters modelled on people we have grown up with. This is the first time we have written something lighthearted and quirky and I'm eager to see the audience's response".
Bareilly Ki Barfi is scheduled to release on 18th August 2018. Meanwhile, you folks do let us know if you liked the trailer!