- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cares A Damn About Trolls; Kisses Aaradhya On Lips In This Cute Pic!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Got Very Less Screen Time In Fanney Khan! Then Why Did She Sign The Film?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Knows Her 'Angel' Aaradhya Is The CUTEST & Makes Sure The World Agrees Too!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Scintillating In These New Stills Of Fanney Khan; To Go The Beyonce Way
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Watch: Anil Kapoor & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Fanney Khan Trailer Out
- Fanney Khan Posters: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gets Kidnapped But What's Rajinikanth Doing There?
- Listen Up Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan! Jacqueline Fernandez Has A Message For You...
- INSIDE PICS From Ambani's Bash! Aishwarya Rai BONDS With Navya, Shahrukh-Kajol WOW Us With A Selfie
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is christened as the most beautiful woman on the planet. And it is very normal for actors to get distracted with her beauty.
Also Read: When Parveen Babi Said Amitabh Bachchan Tried To KIDNAP & KILL Her!
Recently, Darshan Kumar revealed that he had a crush on Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. Not just that, he even talked about an interesting incident with Aishwarya on the sets of Sarbjit.
I Had A Big Crush On Aishwarya Rai
In a recent interview to The New Indian Express, Darshan Kumar said, ‘'Aishwarya is very passionate about her work. I had a big crush on her.''
I Got Distracted By Her And I Went To Another Zone
''There's scene in Sarabjit, where she comes with a garland towards me and there was a shehenai playing behind me, I got so distracted that I went to another zone for a few seconds.'' Keep reading to know what he revealed about Anushka Sharma and Priyanka Chopra.
I Didn't Talk To Anushka Sharma
''With Anushka (Sharma) I did not even talk to her during the whole shoot. Not even any exchange of hi or a smile, because that was what my character needed in me.''
After The Last Scene I Introduced Myself To Anushka
''She is a good hearted person and very spontaneous. The last day of the shoot when she kills me, only after that scene I introduced myself to her.''
Anushka Sharma Hated Me For My Attitude
During the whole shoot she hated me for my attitude towards her, "I am the producer of the film, I am the star and he is not even speaking to me." But, during the promotions she got to know that I am sweet.''
Priyanka Chopra Is Very Special
''First one is always special. So working with Priyanka was an amazing experience, she worked so hard (in Mary Kom) that it felt like it was her debut film, and I was already a star.''
Priyanka Kept Insisting On Doing More Rehearsals
''She made me so comfortable during the shoot and kept insisting me for doing more rehearsals. She likes to experiment, and whenever I used to give any suggestions she would appreciate it."
I Would Love To Work With Deepika Padukone...
''I would love to work with Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut and Alia Bhatt. I like the fact that Alia is experimental in her choice of roles, in spite of being so young.''
In the same interview, Darshan Kumar added, ''There's a saying, "Wherever you are today, is because of your thoughts." Because I wanted to do only things worth it, I got opportunities to work with Priyanka Chopra, Aishwarya Rai and Anushka Sharma. I cherish those experiences.''