- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Will Not Marry In 2018, But 2019 It Is! Read Details
- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- Ranveer Singh Renovates His House, Could It Be For The Wedding With Deepika Padukone?
- An Usually Cool Deepika Padukone Loses Temper When Asked About Her Wedding With Ranveer Singh!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Deepika Padukone To Return In The Next 'xXx' Film, Confirms Director DJ Caruso!
- Deepika Padukone On Irrfan Khan's Illness: Life Is Fragile, Anything Can Happen To Anyone!
- Deepika Padukone To Confirm Her Wedding Details Soon! Here's Proof
- Deepika Padukone On Biopics: I Feel Like There Are Too Many Being Made!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Perform Nandi Puja Ahead Of Their Wedding!
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Engagement: Deepika Padukone Wasn't Invited But Ranveer Singh Was?
- Deepika Padukone Starts Preparing For Her Wedding With Ranveer; This Is The First Thing She Bought
The Padmavati controversy gets bizarre by the day as a BJP official from Haryana, Suraj Pal Amu, made an inflammatory speech against Deepika Padukone by announcing Rs 10 Crores bounty on hers and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's heads and also threatened to break Ranveer Singh's legs, who plays the role of Allaudin Khilji.
Suraj Pal Amu even questioned SLB's funding for Padmavati by saying to a cheering crowd, "Sanjay Leela Bhansali is not worth Rs. 3 Crore - where did he get Rs. 300 Crore? Modi-ji you have to speak."
"We do not want to take law into our hands", but if someone "raises an eye at our sisters and daughters," they will be punished, said Suraj Pal Amu.
"Vasundhara-ji says there will have to be cuts in the film. Forget that, we will not let this film run," Mr Amu declared.
Desecration Of Rangoli
Previously a group from Meerut had offered Rs 5 Crores for Deepika Padukone's head but Suraj Pal Amu doubled the price.
Sinister & Sad
A leader of the Rajput group Karni Sena, said his group wishes to chop off Deepika Padukone's nose, the same way Lakhshman punished Ravana's sister Surpanakha.
No December Release
The release date of Padmavati has been postponed and the film-makers have not announced a new date yet.
Also View: Superhot Wallpapers Of Nargis Fakhri!