TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
The Padmavati controversy gets bizarre by the day as a BJP official from Haryana, Suraj Pal Amu, made an inflammatory speech against Deepika Padukone by announcing Rs 10 Crores bounty on hers and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's heads and also threatened to break Ranveer Singh's legs, who plays the role of Allaudin Khilji.
Suraj Pal Amu even questioned SLB's funding for Padmavati by saying to a cheering crowd, "Sanjay Leela Bhansali is not worth Rs. 3 Crore - where did he get Rs. 300 Crore? Modi-ji you have to speak."
"We do not want to take law into our hands", but if someone "raises an eye at our sisters and daughters," they will be punished, said Suraj Pal Amu.
"Vasundhara-ji says there will have to be cuts in the film. Forget that, we will not let this film run," Mr Amu declared.
Desecration Of Rangoli
Previously a group from Meerut had offered Rs 5 Crores for Deepika Padukone's head but Suraj Pal Amu doubled the price.
Sinister & Sad
A leader of the Rajput group Karni Sena, said his group wishes to chop off Deepika Padukone's nose, the same way Lakhshman punished Ravana's sister Surpanakha.
No December Release
The release date of Padmavati has been postponed and the film-makers have not announced a new date yet.
Also View: Superhot Wallpapers Of Nargis Fakhri!