- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Will Not Marry In 2018, But 2019 It Is! Read Details
- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- Ranveer Singh Renovates His House, Could It Be For The Wedding With Deepika Padukone?
- An Usually Cool Deepika Padukone Loses Temper When Asked About Her Wedding With Ranveer Singh!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Deepika Padukone To Return In The Next 'xXx' Film, Confirms Director DJ Caruso!
- Deepika Padukone On Irrfan Khan's Illness: Life Is Fragile, Anything Can Happen To Anyone!
- Deepika Padukone To Confirm Her Wedding Details Soon! Here's Proof
- Deepika Padukone On Biopics: I Feel Like There Are Too Many Being Made!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Perform Nandi Puja Ahead Of Their Wedding!
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Engagement: Deepika Padukone Wasn't Invited But Ranveer Singh Was?
- Deepika Padukone Starts Preparing For Her Wedding With Ranveer; This Is The First Thing She Bought
From being one of the most expressive couples of the B-town to being the most secretive one, over the last five years, we all have seen all the faces of Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh.
While, we all hate when the break-up rumours surround Ranveer & Deepika, we do get extremely happy when DeepVeer's PDA moments put all rumours to rest!
What Happened Now?
Recently, Ranveer Singh had uploaded a video on his Instagram page, in which he was seen at the Cardiff stadium, and wrote alongside, "The path to glory!#UCLfinal @ten_sports."
Much to everyone's surprise, Deepika Padukone commented on it writing ‘Clown' followed by the tears of joy emoticons.
Ranveer’s Reaction Wins Our Heart!
But Ranveer Singh's reaction to Deepika Padukone's comment was priceless. When Deepika shared a picture of herself with the UCL cup on her Instagram page, Ranveer commented on the post writing, "Missin ya" along with a kissing emoticon!
Recently, Alia Called Ranveer ‘Crazy’
Deepika's comment do remind us of Alia Bhatt's recent statement, in which she had mentioned the difference between Ranveer Singh and Ranbir Kapoor and called the former crazy!
Alia On Ranveer
"Ranveer is just crazy. I have a complete blast when I am working with him, since he is so mad that you can't help but ask, "Listen, are you okay? All's good in the hood?" because this isn't normal behaviour."
Like Us, Alia Also Loves Ranveer As He Is!
She had further added, "But that's what I love about him: that he is so out there with his enthusiasm. And it's all real and nothing is made up, which is why I feel people connect with him and love him so much."
In case, If You Wanna Know About Alia’s Statement On Ranbir
Speaking about Ranbir, Alia had said, "Ranbir, on the other hand, isn't like that, as he is way more into his performance and art. He doesn't say much, silently observes, and is very relaxed about the whole thing."
Alia Calls Herself A Proud RK Fan
"I have always been a Ranbir fan, especially since Saawariya (2007). So it's a very big deal that I am working with him," concluded Alia Bhatt.
Coming back to Ranveer & Deepika, the duo is busy with the shooting of their upcoming film, Padmavati. The film is being directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali and it also casts Shahid Kapoor in the lead role.