- Ranveer Singh- Deepika Padukone To Get MARRIED On This Date? Insiders Reveal Details!
- TIT FOR TAT! Deepika Padukone Takes Revenge From Her Sister Anisha In Public With This Picture
- Did Deepika Padukone Offend Priyanka Chopra & Her Fans? Gets Bashed Mercilessly For Being 'Jealous'
- Deepika Padukone REVEALS What She Loves The Most About Ranveer Singh & It's Super Cute!
- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- STRANGE! What's Keeping Deepika Padukone Away From Signing Multiple Films Post Padmaavat?
- Are You Listening Ranveer Singh? Dwayne Bravo Can't Get Deepika Padukone Out Of His Head!
- Cannes 2018: Unlike Aishwarya Rai & Deepika, Sonam Kapoor FAILS To Grab Eyeballs On Red Carpet
- Anushka Sharma Ends Cold War With Deepika Padukone? Praises Her Cannes Look Leaving Fans Surprised
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
- Cannes: Deepika Padukone Knows How To Get The Cape Game Bang On, See It For Yourself!
- CANNES 2018: Deepika Padukone & Kangana Ranaut LOCK HORNS At The Red Carpet Looking All FIERY [PICS]
Kangana Ranaut's upcoming film, Manikarnika: The Queen Of Jhansi is in tremendous buzz, credits spectacular leaked pictures of the actress donning Laxmi Bai avatar.
On an interesting note, did you remember, when Kangana got injured while shooting for the movie? The mishap took place when Kangana was shooting a sword fighting sequence with Nihar Pandya, the ex-boyfriend of Deepika Padukone!
Nihar Forgot His Cue: Kangana
Talking about the accident, Kangana reveals, "I was doing a sword fighting scene with three men. (Laughs) I guess Nihar (Pandya, who plays Rao Saheb) forgot his cue and he hit on my head."
It Was A Bad Accident: Kangana
"There's no way of avoiding something so unfortunate like this. Especially, when it's choreography related. The coordination of the various elements is difficult. It was a bad accident. It exposed my bone and my face was full of blood."
Kangana On Being Hit By The Sword
Earlier talking about this mishap, Kangana had said, "There's something about being in character. You cannot be a warrior without adopting the body language and the demeanour. When the metal sword hit my head, I felt it."
Kangana Got 10 Stitches On Her Head
"I saw blood streaming down my face. There were stains on my dress. I asked Nick (Powell, Hollywood action director) whether I needed stitches."
"He said yes. I asked how many. He said around 10. I asked him to take me to the hospital, to the best plastic surgeon."
What A Bravo!
"Nick and my producer, Kamal Jain found it amusing that it was me who was guiding them. Usually, I'm scared of blood. But in this case, I wasn't."
Kangana Considers The Mishap A Good Sign
"Perhaps, I'm romanticising it but there was a certain high in having a real-battle scar. A queen's life is always associated with luxury and glamour. But when you talk about Laxmibai, she was the general of an army."
Kangana On Laxmi Bai
"She was an extraordinary woman. How many battles she fought in the prime of her youth! She was like a ‘killing machine'. So it would be a shame to try to get into character superficially through clothes, make-up, hairstyles and jewellery."