TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
The famous saying "One man's bread is another man's poison" is now a talk between Padmavati and Firangi as Deepika Padukone's loss is Kapil Sharma's gain. The release of Padmavati has been postponed and now it looks like Firangi will take its spot and reap benefits at the box office.
"The film has been sent to the CBFC but it has not been certified yet. The certification might happen today. In that case, the film will stick to its original release date (Nov 24). But now that Padmavati has moved, the producers are also thinking about taking up the vacant Dec 1 slot," revealed a source.
Deepika Padukone's Padmavati release has been postponed to a new date.
Several fringe outfits have called for violence if the film is allowed to release.
High security has been provided to Deepika Padukone's parents house in Bangalore.
Kapil Sharma's Firangi is now eyeing for a December 1, 2017 release.
Firangi was previously scheduled to be released on November 24, 2017.
If Firangi gets the slot, it will run solo at the box office.
Loss & Gain
It looks like Deepika Padukone's loss is Kapil Sharma's gain.
Deepika Padukone has received death threats from several fringe outfits.
Thankfully, she is fighting off the groups by providing statements which is accurate and to the point.
Showing Their Support
Many celebrities have come forward condemning the protests.
All The Best
We hope Padmavati will be allowed to release and we wish it to be a superhit film.