TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
While Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh starrer Padmavati is facing severe consequences nearing its release, the United Kingdom has cleared the way for the film to hit the theatres right on time on December 1, 2017 as the British Board of Film Classification (BBFC) has passed the film with no cuts and certified it with "Moderate Violence, injury detail."
Coming back to India, several fringe outfits have threatened to burn down theatres if the film is released and some even went ahead calling for Deepika Padukone's head and spew venom against Sanjay Leela Bhansali every single day. The film-makers have decided to postpone the release date and we'll have to wait and watch for the new schedule.
Deepika Padukone starrer Padmavati receives green signal for its release in the United Kingdom.
Right On Time
Padmavati will release as per schedule on December 1, 2017 in the UK.
The British Board cleared Padmavati will no cuts and certified it with 'Moderate violence, injury detail'.
She has received many death threats from fringe groups and leaders.
A BJP spokesperson kept a 10 Crores bounty on Deepika Padukone and SLB's head.
The BJP spokesperson also threatened to break Ranveer Singh's legs.
The Padmavati controversy has become a hot debate in the country.
We hope the film will be allowed to release at the earliest.
Sanjay Leela Bhansali was manhandled by a fringe group during the shoot as well.
Law & Order
We really hope the law and order to be maintained in these difficult times.