- Did Deepika Padukone Offend Priyanka Chopra & Her Fans? Gets Bashed Mercilessly For Being 'Jealous'
- Deepika Padukone REVEALS What She Loves The Most About Ranveer Singh & It's Super Cute!
- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- STRANGE! What's Keeping Deepika Padukone Away From Signing Multiple Films Post Padmaavat?
- Are You Listening Ranveer Singh? Dwayne Bravo Can't Get Deepika Padukone Out Of His Head!
- Cannes 2018: Unlike Aishwarya Rai & Deepika, Sonam Kapoor FAILS To Grab Eyeballs On Red Carpet
- Anushka Sharma Ends Cold War With Deepika Padukone? Praises Her Cannes Look Leaving Fans Surprised
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
- Cannes: Deepika Padukone Knows How To Get The Cape Game Bang On, See It For Yourself!
- CANNES 2018: Deepika Padukone & Kangana Ranaut LOCK HORNS At The Red Carpet Looking All FIERY [PICS]
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone SLAYS It Like A Boss! View Pictures
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA! Ranveer Singh Was Missing Deepika Padukone Badly At Sonam Kapoor's Reception!
While Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh starrer Padmavati is facing severe consequences nearing its release, the United Kingdom has cleared the way for the film to hit the theatres right on time on December 1, 2017 as the British Board of Film Classification (BBFC) has passed the film with no cuts and certified it with "Moderate Violence, injury detail."
Coming back to India, several fringe outfits have threatened to burn down theatres if the film is released and some even went ahead calling for Deepika Padukone's head and spew venom against Sanjay Leela Bhansali every single day. The film-makers have decided to postpone the release date and we'll have to wait and watch for the new schedule.
Deepika Padukone starrer Padmavati receives green signal for its release in the United Kingdom.
Right On Time
Padmavati will release as per schedule on December 1, 2017 in the UK.
The British Board cleared Padmavati will no cuts and certified it with 'Moderate violence, injury detail'.
She has received many death threats from fringe groups and leaders.
A BJP spokesperson kept a 10 Crores bounty on Deepika Padukone and SLB's head.
The BJP spokesperson also threatened to break Ranveer Singh's legs.
The Padmavati controversy has become a hot debate in the country.
We hope the film will be allowed to release at the earliest.
Sanjay Leela Bhansali was manhandled by a fringe group during the shoot as well.
Law & Order
We really hope the law and order to be maintained in these difficult times.