TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
While Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh starrer Padmavati is facing severe consequences nearing its release, the United Kingdom has cleared the way for the film to hit the theatres right on time on December 1, 2017 as the British Board of Film Classification (BBFC) has passed the film with no cuts and certified it with "Moderate Violence, injury detail."
Coming back to India, several fringe outfits have threatened to burn down theatres if the film is released and some even went ahead calling for Deepika Padukone's head and spew venom against Sanjay Leela Bhansali every single day. The film-makers have decided to postpone the release date and we'll have to wait and watch for the new schedule.
Deepika Padukone starrer Padmavati receives green signal for its release in the United Kingdom.
Right On Time
Padmavati will release as per schedule on December 1, 2017 in the UK.
The British Board cleared Padmavati will no cuts and certified it with 'Moderate violence, injury detail'.
She has received many death threats from fringe groups and leaders.
A BJP spokesperson kept a 10 Crores bounty on Deepika Padukone and SLB's head.
The BJP spokesperson also threatened to break Ranveer Singh's legs.
The Padmavati controversy has become a hot debate in the country.
We hope the film will be allowed to release at the earliest.
Sanjay Leela Bhansali was manhandled by a fringe group during the shoot as well.
Law & Order
We really hope the law and order to be maintained in these difficult times.