- Prabhas Rejected This Blockbuster Film Opposite Deepika Padukone For Not Getting A Meaty Role!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh’s Wedding In Italy Confirmed! Kabir Bedi Sends Out Wishes!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Walk Hand-in-hand, On A Secret Vacation! Watch Videos
- Lake Como: Pics Of Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh's Wedding Destination Will Take Your Breath Away
- While Facing Trolls For Mulk, Anubhav Sinha Is Taking Inspiration From Deepika Padukone!
- Ex-lovers Katrina Kaif & Salman Khan To Follow Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone's Footsteps!
- Deepika Padukone Becomes The First B-Town Celebrity To Make It To The A-List Area At Madame Tussauds
- After Deepika Padukone, Shahid Kapoor To Get A Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds!
- Madame Tussauds: Deepika Padukone To Join Katrina Kaif, Shahrukh Khan, Big B & Others In London
- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
While Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh starrer Padmavati is facing severe consequences nearing its release, the United Kingdom has cleared the way for the film to hit the theatres right on time on December 1, 2017 as the British Board of Film Classification (BBFC) has passed the film with no cuts and certified it with "Moderate Violence, injury detail."
Coming back to India, several fringe outfits have threatened to burn down theatres if the film is released and some even went ahead calling for Deepika Padukone's head and spew venom against Sanjay Leela Bhansali every single day. The film-makers have decided to postpone the release date and we'll have to wait and watch for the new schedule.
Deepika Padukone starrer Padmavati receives green signal for its release in the United Kingdom.
Right On Time
Padmavati will release as per schedule on December 1, 2017 in the UK.
The British Board cleared Padmavati will no cuts and certified it with 'Moderate violence, injury detail'.
She has received many death threats from fringe groups and leaders.
A BJP spokesperson kept a 10 Crores bounty on Deepika Padukone and SLB's head.
The BJP spokesperson also threatened to break Ranveer Singh's legs.
The Padmavati controversy has become a hot debate in the country.
We hope the film will be allowed to release at the earliest.
Sanjay Leela Bhansali was manhandled by a fringe group during the shoot as well.
Law & Order
We really hope the law and order to be maintained in these difficult times.