- After TIME's 100 Influential List, Deepika Padukone Stuns On TINGS London Cover
- Mijwan 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Had This To Say About Deepika Padukone Before The Ramp Walk!
- Priyanka Chopra Shows What A Good 'Friend' She Is To Deepika Padukone!
- Mijwan 2018 Live Pics: Deepika Padukone & Ranbir Kapoor Prove They're The Coolest Ex-flame Of B-town
- Deepika Padukone In Time's 100 Most Influential People List: Vin Diesel Says She's An Actor's Actor
- An Upset Majid Majidi EXPOSES Kangana Ranaut's Lie; Also Reveals Why He Rejected Deepika Padukone
- Majid Majidi, Who Rejected Deepika Padukone For The Beyond The Clouds Says He Wanted An Indian Face!
- Deepika Padukone's Wedding! Jewellery Brand To Launch Exclusive Collections Just For Her?
- Aishwarya Rai, Priyanka Chopra & Deepika Padukone Declared World’s Most Admired Women Of 2018!
- Sonam Kapoor Extends An Olive Branch To Rival Deepika Padukone: New Wedding Date & Guest List Out
- Ranveer Singh REVEALS Why His Wedding With Deepika Padukone Is NOT HAPPENING This Year!
- Deepika Padukone Refuses To Endorse Aerated Drinks; Calls Off Her Association With This Cola Brand?
- Bigg Boss 12: Why Are The Makers Planning To Get Katrina Kaif To Co-host Salman Khan’s Reality Show?
Deepika Padukone's name is in the tremendous buzz owing to her recent public appearance at Met Gala 2017. A few minutes ago, she attended the L'Oreal event to unveil the L'Oréal Paris New Cannes Collection 2017.
At the event, Deepika Padukone talked about her rival, Katrina Kaif, meeting Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and also her Met Gala dress controversy.
Deepika On Katrina
Recently, Katrina has praised Deepika Padukone's item number in Raabta, When Deepika was asked about her reaction, she told, "I appreciate her compliment. It feels good when u get it from your contemporaries. I admire her work."
Deepika On Meeting Aishwarya Rai
When asked about if she will meet & greet the Cannes Queen, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, she told, "I think like they said... Dates are different. If our paths ever cross, then yes. She has represented the brand and India so beautifully over the years. I admire her."
Deepika On Her Met Gala Dress Controversy
Speaking about her Met Gala dress controversy, she told, "I have always looked at everything as opportunities. For me or her it is not about what we are wearing but it is the opportunity of being at the event. For me, it was that."
Was She Hinting At Rihanna?
"Some may like some may not. People you meet and the experience u have are the memories u make. The only time I would allow any sort of comment to affect me is when my mom or my girlfriends give me some flak for it."
I Am Not Dressing For You, My Love: Deepika
She further added, "It's a collective decision. We work as a team. We work together to create a look. Sometimes you may like my look and sometimes you may not. I am not dressing for you, my love. I am dressing for myself."
Deepika Isn't Much Happy With The American Paparazzi
Recently, an American daily, mistook Deepika for Priyanka Chopra at LA airport. When Deepika was asked about the same, she said, "It's not just me being offended. Everyone should be offended. It is not just ignorance, it is racist. Two people of the same colour aren't the same. You should educate them and not encourage them."
Deepika Dodges Question On Ranveer
At the same event, when Deepika was asked about her alleged boyfriend, Ranveer Singh, she simply dodged the question and chose to keep quiet!
Deepika On Kriti Sanon
"She is a lovely girl. I wish them both luck for Raabta. Hope film does well," said Deepika Padukone, who has done a special song in the same film.
Deepika On Her Cannes Appearance
"I cannot believe this is happening. It is every girl's dream. I think I am looking forward to all of it. Have been to Cannes before. There's something about the place. There is a lot of positivity there. Watching some exciting films."
How’s She Prepping For Cannes 2017
Speaking about her preparation, she told, ""We have started planning. There is too much focus on clothes. It should be fun. As a woman, we enjoy being ready and all of that. Clothes are exciting but there is more to it. It is something that my team is working on."
On the professional front, Deepika will be next seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavati, which also features Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor in the lead roles.