- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Will Not Marry In 2018, But 2019 It Is! Read Details
- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- Ranveer Singh Renovates His House, Could It Be For The Wedding With Deepika Padukone?
- An Usually Cool Deepika Padukone Loses Temper When Asked About Her Wedding With Ranveer Singh!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Deepika Padukone To Return In The Next 'xXx' Film, Confirms Director DJ Caruso!
- Deepika Padukone On Irrfan Khan's Illness: Life Is Fragile, Anything Can Happen To Anyone!
- Deepika Padukone To Confirm Her Wedding Details Soon! Here's Proof
- Deepika Padukone On Biopics: I Feel Like There Are Too Many Being Made!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Perform Nandi Puja Ahead Of Their Wedding!
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Engagement: Deepika Padukone Wasn't Invited But Ranveer Singh Was?
- Deepika Padukone Starts Preparing For Her Wedding With Ranveer; This Is The First Thing She Bought
Deepika Padukone's name is in the tremendous buzz owing to her recent public appearance at Met Gala 2017. A few minutes ago, she attended the L'Oreal event to unveil the L'Oréal Paris New Cannes Collection 2017.
At the event, Deepika Padukone talked about her rival, Katrina Kaif, meeting Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and also her Met Gala dress controversy.
Deepika On Katrina
Recently, Katrina has praised Deepika Padukone's item number in Raabta, When Deepika was asked about her reaction, she told, "I appreciate her compliment. It feels good when u get it from your contemporaries. I admire her work."
Deepika On Meeting Aishwarya Rai
When asked about if she will meet & greet the Cannes Queen, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, she told, "I think like they said... Dates are different. If our paths ever cross, then yes. She has represented the brand and India so beautifully over the years. I admire her."
Deepika On Her Met Gala Dress Controversy
Speaking about her Met Gala dress controversy, she told, "I have always looked at everything as opportunities. For me or her it is not about what we are wearing but it is the opportunity of being at the event. For me, it was that."
Was She Hinting At Rihanna?
"Some may like some may not. People you meet and the experience u have are the memories u make. The only time I would allow any sort of comment to affect me is when my mom or my girlfriends give me some flak for it."
I Am Not Dressing For You, My Love: Deepika
She further added, "It's a collective decision. We work as a team. We work together to create a look. Sometimes you may like my look and sometimes you may not. I am not dressing for you, my love. I am dressing for myself."
Deepika Isn't Much Happy With The American Paparazzi
Recently, an American daily, mistook Deepika for Priyanka Chopra at LA airport. When Deepika was asked about the same, she said, "It's not just me being offended. Everyone should be offended. It is not just ignorance, it is racist. Two people of the same colour aren't the same. You should educate them and not encourage them."
Deepika Dodges Question On Ranveer
At the same event, when Deepika was asked about her alleged boyfriend, Ranveer Singh, she simply dodged the question and chose to keep quiet!
Deepika On Kriti Sanon
"She is a lovely girl. I wish them both luck for Raabta. Hope film does well," said Deepika Padukone, who has done a special song in the same film.
Deepika On Her Cannes Appearance
"I cannot believe this is happening. It is every girl's dream. I think I am looking forward to all of it. Have been to Cannes before. There's something about the place. There is a lot of positivity there. Watching some exciting films."
How’s She Prepping For Cannes 2017
Speaking about her preparation, she told, ""We have started planning. There is too much focus on clothes. It should be fun. As a woman, we enjoy being ready and all of that. Clothes are exciting but there is more to it. It is something that my team is working on."
On the professional front, Deepika will be next seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavati, which also features Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor in the lead roles.