- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavati set was burnt to the ground by unidentified miscreants in Kolhapur and the film-maker filed an FIR with the police and investigations are still under process. When incidents like these occur, we wait for the main actors to come out and speak against the violent attacks but Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh have remained silent all throughout. Only Shahid Kapoor spoke about the issue but he too crafted his words carefully and said, "It is unfortunate that something like this has happened for the second time."
Deepika Padukone was asked to comment on the heinous arson attack and she refused tocomment anything about it. Instead, she spoke about how great she feels working with Sanjay Leela Bhansali for the third time. She said, "Sanjay Leela Bhansali brings out the best in me as an actor. Working on 'Padmavati' with him brings out a creatively enriching feeling in me... The way he pushes you, challenges you... That's what drives me to do his films."
She further commented, "It is difficult as an actor to work with someone you have worked for so long. It's challenging for both the director and actor to bring something new to the table every time they come together. Even when he worked with Ranveer in Ram Leela and Bajirao Mastani, it was a similar feeling and these films are classic examples. We hope we are able to deliver something different for the audience this time again with Padmavati."
Well, we guess Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh chose not to comment on the arson attack as their statements can be taken out of context and the goons might use it as a valid point to go ahead and create much more damage. That creates much more hatred and more people will join and cause much more loss to the film-makers.