- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- Did Neetu Indirectly Blame Deepika & Katrina Kaif For Their Failed Relationship With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Deepika Padukone Reveals It All; Her Favorite Food To Her Favorite Emoji!
- Shahrukh Khan Gets Special Treatment From Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh; Wedding Fixed On Nov 12
- Deepika Padukone Was Asked To Get A BOOB JOB Done To Be Picked Up By Bollywood Producers!
Bollywood Queen Deepika Padukone, who has replaced Hrithik Roshan and Sonam Kapoor to become the brand ambassador of Oppo camera phones, reveals one moment to IndianExpress.com, she wished she had captured on her phone.
When Deepika Got Her First Award
"I think it will be when I got my very first award. After I started modelling, I won model of the year within the year. At that time, there were no camera phones."
Deepika Was Just 18-Year-Old
"I used to live in Bangalore and I had flown to Mumbai with my father since I was just 18-year-old. The event was at Grand Hyatt and I was so excited. We were living in a room where I had a cupboard with dresses lined up for the evening."
‘I Wish We Had Such Technology Back Then To Capture That Moment’
"So, when I walked into the event to receive my award, I could see my father was equally excited to see that one big moment of my life. But I wish we had such technology back then to capture that moment. It's in my mind but I wish I had something else too."
Last Night, Deepika Received An Award
Yesterday night, Deepika Padukone attended an award ceremony sporting a Sabyasachi sari and looked every bit gorgeous!
What She Won?
The stunning beauty won the 'Entertainer of the year' award.
Deepika On Her Next Hollywood Project
"No nothing happening in Hollywood as yet. Would let you know for sure but yes, a lot of films coming on way and I'm happy."
Deepika Is Not Tech-savvy
While talking to the same daily, Deepika also revealed that she is not really tech-savvy and relies on her PR. "What I've noticed these days is the moment a camera comes on front, our body language changes. For me, pictures are memories. Whether it's my childhood picture or some picture that I accidentally come across, it flashes many memories."
She further added, "However, I wish to go back to a time when people used to click picture and get them printed. These days, we do take pictures but it's always on our device. We don't have habit of getting them printed and make an album out of it."