- Irrfan Khan Shares His State Of Mind, Says Just Keep Going As Nothing Is Final In Life
- Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Crosses 300 Crores After Spanning 50 Days In Theatres
- Post Padmaavat's Success, Deepika Padukone HIKES Her Fees & Acts CHOOSY
- Heartbreaking! Deepika Padukone Gets Emotional; Talks About Irrfan Khan's Ill Health
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- She Will NEVER FORGIVE Her! What Deepika Padukone Did To Avoid Ranbir Kapoor's Ex Katrina Kaif
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Prakash Padukone, Says Her Father Is A Very Humble Person
- WOW! Deepika Padukone Has Started Shopping For Her Wedding; Marriage With Ranveer Singh Fixed
- Deepika Padukone SUFFERING From UNBEARABLE Back Pain? Might Take 4 Months To Recover!
- Sridevi's Funeral: Rekha Started CRYING After Hugging Janhvi; Deepika Padukone Says Final Goodbye
- Kareena Kapoor Wants To Star In A Kannada Movie! Read Details
- Vishal Bhardwaj Postpones The Shoot Of Deepika Padukone & Irrfan Khan's Film
- STRANGE! Mira Rajput Gets IGNORED By Most Of Celebs In The Absence Of Shahid Kapoor At An Award Show
Bollywood Queen Deepika Padukone, who has replaced Hrithik Roshan and Sonam Kapoor to become the brand ambassador of Oppo camera phones, reveals one moment to IndianExpress.com, she wished she had captured on her phone.
When Deepika Got Her First Award
"I think it will be when I got my very first award. After I started modelling, I won model of the year within the year. At that time, there were no camera phones."
Deepika Was Just 18-Year-Old
"I used to live in Bangalore and I had flown to Mumbai with my father since I was just 18-year-old. The event was at Grand Hyatt and I was so excited. We were living in a room where I had a cupboard with dresses lined up for the evening."
‘I Wish We Had Such Technology Back Then To Capture That Moment’
"So, when I walked into the event to receive my award, I could see my father was equally excited to see that one big moment of my life. But I wish we had such technology back then to capture that moment. It's in my mind but I wish I had something else too."
Last Night, Deepika Received An Award
Yesterday night, Deepika Padukone attended an award ceremony sporting a Sabyasachi sari and looked every bit gorgeous!
What She Won?
The stunning beauty won the 'Entertainer of the year' award.
Deepika On Her Next Hollywood Project
"No nothing happening in Hollywood as yet. Would let you know for sure but yes, a lot of films coming on way and I'm happy."
Deepika Is Not Tech-savvy
While talking to the same daily, Deepika also revealed that she is not really tech-savvy and relies on her PR. "What I've noticed these days is the moment a camera comes on front, our body language changes. For me, pictures are memories. Whether it's my childhood picture or some picture that I accidentally come across, it flashes many memories."
She further added, "However, I wish to go back to a time when people used to click picture and get them printed. These days, we do take pictures but it's always on our device. We don't have habit of getting them printed and make an album out of it."